J line stations

trainfan22

I'm not entirely clear on the matter. I know the J can't get the R160 yet because of something, but what is it again? (Thus I don't know what you mean by R160 boards. Do you mean the ones that say where the conductor stops? I saw one at Broadway Junction the other day.)

I'm not entirely clear on the matter. I know the J can't get the R160 yet because of something, but what is it again? (Thus I don't know what you mean by R160 boards. Do you mean the ones that say where the conductor stops? I saw one at Broadway Junction the other day.)

Wait a tick, The J currently isn't running any R160A's? Just the Z?

yes where the conductor stops but i heard the j line stations dont have the C/R boards for the R160 and i was wondering how long it takes them to install them.

All of the J line stations have R160s C/R boards on the entire line. There are 2-3 R160As running on the J and like 4-5 On the Z during rush hours. And before I get attacked and say that I'm a liar that the J is running R160s..They've been running for a while now. Heres a picture I took thats a real popular one and everyone loves as my proof:

r160a8328eq4.jpg

The R 160's are only on the Z Line right now but every once in a while like the picture above they do come back to Parsons as a J Line if something goes out of place at Broad St.
Yep. But yeah, they do run the J almost everytime because something always happens or they want to turn the Zs back into Js and run them back to Parsons Archer.

Archived