Ferris Bueller's Day Off

bigrene18

Does anyone like this movie? I have one of the lines from the movie as my signature. The movie holds up very well after 23 years.

One of my favorite lines:

Ferris: "Here's where Cameron goes bezerk." (Cameron screams forever)

R.I.P. John Hughes 1950-2009

Does anyone like this movie? I have one of the lines from the movie as my signature. The movie holds up very well after 23 years.

One of my favorite lines:

Ferris: "Here's where Cameron goes bezerk." (Cameron screams forever)

The director of this classic '80's teen-oriented film John Hughes just passed away few weeks ago. Hughes also was the head man leading 'the breakfast club' 'Sixteen candles and later "Home Alone 1' as well.

Intresting you bring up this topic rene as i created a thread on it a few weeks ago on Hughes death and no one replied. Still i find it cool someone here also likes many of the great teen movies from the 1980's.:tup:

Great classic, they don't make cool movies like this anymore. Society and this generation of younger adults do not have the same values or thinkgs in common at all. It has been dumbed down alot.

Although not one of my favorite of the 80's/early 90's set of great films on teen life in America, with the crap imo of many of the teen films this decade, makes me appreicate movies like "Ferris":o even more.

Archived