Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Matt91

(1) train service back to normal, skipping 181 st

Finally! I was up there with backline today and damn we just took the Bx7/M100 from the (A) to Bronx both back and forth.

Question: Whats wrong with 168th Street?

Finally! I was up there with backline today and damn we just took the Bx7/M100 from the (A) to Bronx both back and forth.

Question: Whats wrong with 168th Street?

looks like they found something at 168, and theyre basically saying "expect a GO involving 168 next weekend."

Weird, I recall (MTA) rehabbing 168 within the last... decade...ish... Lets see what happens next.

looks like they found something at 168, and theyre basically saying "expect a GO involving 168 next weekend."

Weird, I recall (MTA) rehabbing 168 within the last... decade...ish... Lets see what happens next.

They're inspecting the ceiling to make sure nothing's wrong with it to avoid a repeat of the fiasco at the station north of it.

They're inspecting the ceiling to make sure nothing's wrong with it to avoid a repeat of the fiasco at the station north of it.

Considering the fact that 168th is a busier station than 181st and that it uses similar architecture, a disaster there could mean big time.

Slightly little off-topic, what about Chambers St on (J)(M)(Z) line? Because it is dirty, I was wondering if ceiling is OK?

Back to (1) topic, Bx20 should have extend to 168th St to help Bx7/M100 to assist (1) train passenger.

They may be making *gasp* preventative repairs! :eek:

(i'm being cynical & sarcastic)

- A