Length of G Line

SevenEleven

Hey guys,

I know that there is a thread about route distances somewhere but I can't seem to find it. Anyways, I'm still working on my G Train guide which is almost completed. However, I just needed to know the distance of these routes:

Court Sq to Smith-9th Street, and from Smith-9th to Forest Hills.

Thanks for the help,

SevenEleven

Hey guys,

I know that there is a thread about route distances somewhere but I can't seem to find it. Anyways, I'm still working on my G Train guide which is almost completed. However, I just needed to know the distance of these routes:

Thanks for the help,

SevenEleven

Do you want to know how long the route is? And the new southern terminal's Church Avenue, unless you're doing something specific.

Hey guys,

I know that there is a thread about route distances somewhere but I can't seem to find it.

Yeah, I started that thread back in March called "Line Lengths". I listed how long every subway line is. I think it is very useful, if you wanna find how long every subway route is.

• 2 weeks later...
I just needed to know the distance of these routes:

The (G) doesn't terminate at Smith/9th Street.

The (G) from Continental Avenue-Forest Hills to Church Avenue is about 17.12 Miles. The (G) from Court Square to Church Avenue is about 10.67 miles long.

Archived