Is Miley Cyrus really getting too much critical acclaim?

LRG

Well, not about you, but if your last name is Cyrus, which is pretty popular. That I should say it is not about your 'Cyrus' Family but the other 'famous-Cyrus' Family. Rest assured, it is not about you!

But, I like Miley and Billy Ray because of their music. But, Hannah Montana on the other side, that is definenetly for those still immature!

I would have to agree. Miley Cyrus may be a huge name but she thinks everything is centered around her. That's why Radiohead snubbed her at the Grammys and what do you know...she whines and complains. She needs to grow up. But maybe Radiohead didn't like her or something.

I couldn't believe that the Jonas Brothers played at Arthur Ashe Kids Day of the US Open. They are only famous b/c they have money, but no talent. Gibson drives with instruments so more people would buy their instruments, but all the Jonas Brothers play are power chords. I bet that they can't rip a solo for life.

I think Miley Cyrus is overrated as hell. If you want to see somebody who has talent and who comes off like a natural, I'd recommend getting familiar with Selena Gomez. She has WAY more talent then Miley Cyrus.

You are so right my friend. Selena and Demi Lovato have much more talent.

I couldn't believe that the Jonas Brothers played at Arthur Ashe Kids Day of the US Open. They are only famous b/c they have money, but no talent. Gibson drives with instruments so more people would buy their instruments, but all the Jonas Brothers play are power chords. I bet that they can't rip a solo for life.

I'll have to look into that. But the Jonas Brothers suck as well.

That was last year.

Dumb question. If most of us on the boards agree that Miley is either overrated or getting way too much media attention or both why is there dozens of replies to this topic?:confused:

:eek: Burned.

I think I know why Miley Cyrus is overrated, not because of the media but because of her "2nd life." I mean, if she didn't live that second life, Hannah Montana, she might've been the next Taylor Swift. Either that or the next Selena/Demi(highly impossible tho, more country-type for her)

The Jonas brothers are a joke. I can't wait until they find the crack addict fourth brother that the other 3 locked in the basemant and all the skeletons come out of the closet.

OMG....thank god I wasn't the only person that didn't like them!. Disney Channel have became a huge joke now. I refuse to let my godson to watch that channel or the Jonas Brothers!

Archived