Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R44 5278

A few shots at Crescent St

I haven't been here in over a decade since my grandparents moved out of Woodhaven and I stopped riding the J. Today's shots included mostly R42s and some R160As for both the J and Z:

image007ztg.jpg

image050k.jpg

image051r.jpg

image052alp.jpg

image053p.jpg

image057anp.jpg

image058lnd.jpg

image059ndg.jpg

image060c.jpg

image061msm.jpg

image062ocl.jpg

image063s.jpg

image064ofx.jpg

image065ksn.jpg

image066pqp.jpg

Nice pics, but u didnt rly need to take pics within the hole but rather next to the station house on the platform, a good turn! Tho good pics :(

Thanks everyone! Mark, I actually didn't pay to ride. I drove someone to the nearby Social Security Office, parked my car, and headed to that hole.

Thanks everyone! Mark, I actually didn't pay to ride. I drove someone to the nearby Social Security Office, parked my car, and headed to that hole.

lol that explains :( k i got it!

Nice! The fence creates an interesting effect - My first thought when I saw the third picture was Arts For Transit.

Nice! The fence creates an interesting effect - My first thought when I saw the third picture was Arts For Transit.

Haha Thanks! I was trying to avoid the fence for better shots, but eventually gave up since it was hard to focus on a phone camera.