The M18, M35, M60, B39, B51

EE Broadway Local

I've busfanned the M35 and M60. Though I haven't really done the M35 for busfanning purposes; I'm on track and I've had to use the bus to get to practices and meets at ICAHN stadium. The bus does get very crowded, but I've only rode it as far as to ICAHN. Bus is either an artic or an RTS. There's some crazy people on that bus since the bus goes to a mental ward at the end of the line.

M60- I did not took westbound route full route yet, but I did took M60 eastbound.

Especially, night it is so beautiful as bus cut across RFK Bridge, sometimes lucky to catch M60 at time Amtrak cross Steinway St, and Hell's Gate Bridge.

I love the both regular and NG Hybrid.

M35- RTS and Artic. At last stop, Artic goes different way then RTSbus. I stay through the loop. Noisy.

B39: Sometimes this bus is so helped when (J) does not run over bridge and (J)(S) Bus is always congested, B39 could be other alternative if you're only going to/from Marcy Av.

B51: I love this bus. One time, I lost track of day, and I realiaze it was weekend when I got off M15 City Hall, so I had to take M103 to Kenmare an d walk to Allen St for B39 to B61 for Transit Museum. B51 is best alternative for Transit Museum from City Hall.

B51: I love this bus. One time, I lost track of day, and I realiaze it was weekend when I got off M15 City Hall, so I had to take M103 to Kenmare an d walk to Allen St for B39 to B61 for Transit Museum. B51 is best alternative for Transit Museum from City Hall.

You did all that when you could of taken the 4 from City Hall to Borough Hall :eek:

You did all that when you could of taken the 4 from City Hall to Borough Hall :eek:

That was during the G.O. when (4) was replaced by (J) or (M)(S) and my mom prohibit from walking on pedestrian walkway on Brooklyn Bridge because she thought it is unsafe for me with drivers speeding .That was about when I was HSES Student.

Hi! I picked these routes because the B51 runs the Manny B., the B39 runs the Willy B. and the M35 runs the Triborough Bridge from Manhattan. The M18 runs Convent Avenue and serves CCNY.

You may have to be patient with me - 70(EE) is a bus novice. Usually, in New York City I get by on the subway and walking. (NYCT) (MTA):(

M18 there's really nothing good to see from it. Unless you want to head up or down to the usual New York neighborhoods, then take it. I think it brings you pretty damn close to Yankee stadium which is good.

The bus is limited, VERY LIMITED as there's only 2 or 3 of them every hour. But whenever I see it, it's packed, so there's something (MTA) probably got wrong.

That was during the G.O. when (4) was replaced by (J) or (M)(S) and my mom prohibit from walking on pedestrian walkway on Brooklyn Bridge because she thought it is unsafe for me with drivers speeding .That was about when I was HSES Student.

You could've taken the (J) to Fulton and then the (2)(3) to Borough Hall.

You could've taken the (J) to Fulton and then the (2)(3) to Borough Hall.

If he's referring to the (J) Shuttles that operate through the Montague Street Tunnel ala the Rush Hour (M) service, they stop at Borough Hall anyway. Get off at Court Street (R) and follow the signs from there.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived