Barge of death loading now

R33WF

Hell, I think my last Pepsi (sorry Jeff) was an M1 that was scrapped in Mexico.

Hah...you don't know where my Dr Pepper's are going someday. Imagine the reverse now...And there's a LOT of Dr P's...maybe they're even gonna be used for the R179's B)

fantasy_20.gif

Hah...you don't know where my Dr Pepper's are going someday. Imagine the reverse now...And there's a LOT of Dr P's...maybe they're even gonna be used for the R179's B)

fantasy_20.gif

The flavor of Dr. Pepper is too complex to be used for the R179, but just right for the new IRT toy train. I hear they will only make it out of Fresca cans.

Looks like this thread is taking a

sig02.jpg or for some of our more knowledgeable members.sig12.jpg

The flavor of Dr. Pepper is too complex to be used for the R179, but just right for the new IRT toy train. I hear they will only make it out of Fresca cans.

LOL.

As long as it's not a wrong lineup...

"Hey these signals don't look too familar" B)

img_7650.jpg

LOL.

As long as it's not a wrong lineup...

"Hey these signals don't look too familar" B)

img_7650.jpg

Well, had that train been going to Flatbush Ave, the next signal would be appr01.jpg judging by all the snow being kicked up. And corbon steel makes the soda taste bad.

edit: NVM, it was a different signal aspect.

I'm glad you got it, but it's too late to be anything but trivial as the Dyre line has been resignaled. Hell, you know more then 90% of the people here.

He's got the T/O book with the old promotional exams B)

"the force is strong w/ this one"

I'm glad you got it, but it's too late to be anything but trivial as the Dyre line has been resignaled. Hell, you know more then 90% of the people here.

I've read both nycsubway.org signal history and most of the MTA regulations book.

ayup...what's that, a little light reading before bedtime?
*opens and reads*On a R-10, the reverser key controls the direction of rotation of the traction motors. ah, nothing like some good ol' technical questions to knock you off to sandman land. B)

*opens and reads*On a R-10, the reverser key controls the direction of rotation of the traction motors. ah, nothing like some good ol' technical questions to knock you off to sandman land. B)

Just wait until you start reciting the positions in the ME-23 brake valve in your sleep :P

Disclaimer: that does NOT happen to me...

Archived