Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Orion

The First NG to Ever Have...

Awsome (D)! Bx28 Looks so good on O7NG-HEV. Btw where was this taken? near concourse yd?

it looks a bit odd but no worse than the R142s with those Monroe College ads

Concourse Yard for sure doesn't have overhead powering...

i think subway cars look retarted with ads on them. i dont like the way they look.

i think subway cars look retarted with ads on them. i dont like the way they look.
IMO the R62/62A's rock those ads good, they look wierd on any other train.

You seriously need to a take a closer look @ that pic and not upset or anything lol

LOL. my bad, its just that I always see on the corner across Lehman College so much trees. Have to go back

And since its Overhead, Im guessing thats the NEC?

Nice pics and catch! It looks good but only because it fits the whole panel unlike the purple Syfy ads on the artics. I also like where they placed the hybrid text too.

Finally a good use for that space. I have no opinion about being either for or against it, just indifference - same applies to the R142's, I don't really hate those ads that much. I do hope it makes the ad revenue it's supposed to get.

Well at least this isnt the only bus with ads on top, I saw one for NYU[Or CUNY] on M101 D60HF about a month ago at 125th/Amsterdam

Hey, it's the closest thing we have to Batwings today! (I saw the 60HF as well a while back).

All they have to do is make an electronic sign like that (they already have a few below the window on the 60HF's), and we're back in business!

Oh Boy...Starting to Feel like I'm in Philly.....Roof top ad's are the norm on every bus except the Nabi's there...

Wonder how long until its the norm with the MTA...and if MTA Bus will follow suite since they haven't with the headlight ad's yet

015.jpg

5563cr-RooseveltBlvdbyRooseveltMall.jpg

7169-2.jpg

thumb_016.jpg

Great pictures! The NG's look great with those roofline ads on them. I have a question, related to these roofline ads. Can they put those long ads on the sides of the NG's like the current "Top Chef" or Gap ads? Is there anything preventing them from putting them on those buses? I ask cause I've seen them on the O7 OG's in the past and I've wondered why they don't put more of them on those buses let alone the NG's. They looked good with them and I'm sure they would look real good on the NG's too. Besides, the MTA loves to scream "poverty!" so you'd think there would be some way to put ads in as many places as possible on buses.

Now, I've just seen an RTS with the top ads! Pulling out of Williamsburg Plaza, Grand Av 9xxx series; looked like 9594 or something. Was part of a light mint green side ad for some show or something. (Forgot what).

Now, I've just seen an RTS with the top ads! Pulling out of Williamsburg Plaza, Grand Av 9xxx series; looked like 9594 or something. Was part of a light mint green side ad for some show or something. (Forgot what).

Probably another ad for "Bored to Death"