Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mark1447

Another (3) Train Split?

I saw a g/o list on saturday or sumwhere last week[14th st i think] that the (3) will once again split from 148th to Utica and Utica to New Lots. I will get that G/O paper[With cam] when i see it tomo or this week. Its not shown on the (MTA)s website tho...

If it gets split, who knows if we see a Jerome R142 back on the (3) Shuttle Service B) like last time! Which i did got a vid on Youtube from Saragota ave

Yes, sir. It's time for more station improvements on Livonia. They're single-tracking from Junius to Sutter-Rutland this time. The last time they did weekday (3) shuttles, both trains were R62s. In fact, every time they do weekday shuttles, it's usually R62s. So, who knows what they will use. I will, because I have to deal with this tomorrow, so I'll let you guys know.

Yes, sir. It's time for more station improvements on Livonia. They're single-tracking from Junius to Sutter-Rutland this time. The last time they did weekday (3) shuttles, both trains were R62s. In fact, every time they do weekday shuttles, it's usually R62s. So, who knows what they will use. I will, because I have to deal with this tomorrow, so I'll let you guys know.

wait, is this weekday ot weekend?

oh, was looking at a weekend one. Thx.

But i wonder if R142 from Jerome will be used on the (3).. Which I doubt since its a weekday, and once those R142 are in service they will stay with the (3), unless the turn to a (4).. Maybe R62s will just remain..

If Jerome's R142s goes on the (3) one more time, Jerome mind as well give its R142s up to Livonia/Lenox and have R62s run on the (4) again and would be like the good 80s and 90s on the (4) all over again.

I got to operate the R142's from the (4) line on the Utica-New Lots shuttle a few times already. Some were saying "oh the (3) got new trains, it's about time"......