Creepy photo appreciation thread. :)

metsfan

I thought, with halloween only 2 months away, that it might be cool to have an assorted collection of creepy photos for people to cringe at here on NYCTF. :(

If you scare easily, you may want to turn back at this post. For everyone else, have at & keep within PG-13 please!

That being said, let the creepyness begin! :eek:

Space for people not wanting to see the images.

--

--

--

- A

Good morning! Nothing like some creepy photos to zing one to a waken state! :cool:

Ironically i was inspired to make this because while i was pulling some wildly growing vines out of my back yard, i saw a vicious & dangerous species of spider on my hand, it just kinda... fell out from the leaves as i was tugging. If it had bit me i would have ran inside & called 911.

So, after being creeped out by that i was like "hayride season is getting close (i work at a haunted *scary* night time hayride seasonally), maybe i should start this thread! :cool:

I have some really freaky photos that i'll post after i gather myself enough to continue & finish weeding. Might be good to find my other glove too............. :confused:

- A

Yuki, i agree, the buildings in themselves are not scary, but they have that erie energy they give off that just..... *shudder*

More creepy photos:

scary.jpg

scary_big_cat.jpg

60%20Pigs%20are%20Creepy.jpg

Mammatus2.jpg

800px-Roll-cloud.JPG

cloud_04.jpg

scary_dolls07.jpg

scary%201.jpg

:eek: :cry::(:confused: Scary! :eek:

- A

I also watch lots of spooky and horror movie.

From website.

Uzumaki- Spirals

uzumaki_poster.jpg

Residents in this Small Town in Japan gets cursed, and they become crazy for everything with Spiral and dies

One Missed Call- Japanese version-

One%20Missed%20Call%202%20%282005%29.jpg

Owner of Cell Phone gets calls from owner's number and predict the future that you will died (Just like in Final Destination, they die in pattern.

I am still searching through all five Photobucket accounts to see if I could find scary place.

Not to nitpick, but shouldn't it be only photos you've taken than just a bunch of random images?

I don't have any creepy photos & it's an appreciation thread, not a "here is my own work" thread.

More of a gathered collection.

- A

This is how all B/O's, T/O's, C/R's, Car Cleaners, Station Cleaners, and S/A's look after doin' 25 years at MTA NYCTA........

This is due to them meticulously and cold calculatingly draining the life and soul out of you, over the years.....

LET's put a SMILE on that baby's FACE

joker-2.jpg

For a while now I've been visiting Citynoise.org, and there have been a lot of good creepy local picture-posts in the past couple years.

Abandoned hospitals/asylums ALWAYS get to me. You should check some of these pics out:

http://citynoise.org/article/9118 <-- Seaview, Staten Island.

http://citynoise.org/article/9051 <-- King's Park, Long Island.

Also some creepy recent graff that got posted:

http://citynoise.org/article/9763/in/brooklyn@ny "I Smell the Dreams of Dead East New Yorkers"

http://citynoise.org/article/9793/in/brooklyn@ny "Hipster killers"

As far as PG-13 horror though, how many of you have seen Drag Me to Hell? That movie made me cringe.

I just don't understand why they leave buildings like that in such poor shape. They should just demolish them if there's no plans to use them for even homeless shelters.

Often the land is privately owned & tossed back & fourth over a long string of years.

- A

Archived