Sorry for this

robb911

Just asking probably a redundant question but I just got my Train conductor scores back....got a 93.3....and i think my list number is 3727.....Now a friend said I can call to find out info like which number they're up to and such.....So i was wondering where can I find this number to call?

Just asking probably a redundant question but I just got my Train conductor scores back....got a 93.3....and i think my list number is 3727.....Now a friend said I can call to find out info like which number they're up to and such.....So i was wondering where can I find this number to call?

They haven't started calling from that list yet so there is no more information for you to obtain. Realistically you are looking at a 3-4 year wait if you get called at all with that file number. Sorry.

There is a phone number on your result notice (in the Notes section) that you can call. When the TA begins hiring off of that list, you'll be able to find out by calling that same phone number what the last list number they've called is.

Have patience. My list number to get hired on a combined Bus Operator/Conductor exam was 4001 and it took 4½ years to get called.

You can call this number. It is for DCAS and it has all the info of the test you have taken and what lists you are on. 1212-669-1357. I've called it just this week and no one has been called off this list yet. As a matter a fact the list doesn't even have an expiration date, so it might be a while before the mta starts using this list. :confused:

You can call this number. It is for DCAS and it has all the info of the test you have taken and what lists you are on. 1212-669-1357. I've called it just this week and no one has been called off this list yet. As a matter a fact the list doesn't even have an expiration date, so it might be a while before the mta starts using this list. :confused:

? what list doesn't have an expiration date? whats are you talking about?

Dan

what he means is the list wasnt established yet for exam 8094 therefore no expiration date is set yet. Until the list is established then a date will be set exactly 4 years from the time of establishment

ok, I couldnt understand what he was talking about, the new or the old tests.

thanks

it might be a while befor anyone on that list gets called because they have to go off the promotion list first. i took the conductor test in 03 and my list number was 694. i got hired in 06. the thing is TA always needs a active list even if they dont hire off of it. so when 1 list is about to expire they have a test to start a new list. with a 4000 list number it might be at least 5 years. its best to just take the test and forget them till you get called.

Archived