Video shows chicks ground up alive at egg hatchery...

metsfan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yummy, but I don't think this is yummy at all, chickens getting killed under un-controlled environment and chaos, I am never purchasing these chickens at all! Hello, Chicken is alive, have brains, feelings and senses as well, just like human beings but with two foot, wings and the inability to communicate human language and knowledge!

When they are getting killed, it is like us getting killed while tortured. If they could speak english, I would be hearing 'Please, help, save us, what have we done to you?' Get it?

(Sorry, I took it too roughly).

Well then you'd better become a vegetarian, because the way they kill grown chickens, cows, etc. for meat is even worse.

And if those chicks being thrown in the machine spoke english, they wouldn't be saying, 'Please, help, save us, what have we done to you?'. No, they would be saying, 'AWWW FU*K!!'.

Yummy, but I don't think this is yummy at all, chickens getting killed under un-controlled environment and chaos, I am never purchasing these chickens at all! Hello, Chicken is alive, have brains, feelings and senses as well, just like human beings but with two foot, wings and the inability to communicate human language and knowledge!

When they are getting killed, it is like us getting killed while tortured. If they could speak english, I would be hearing 'Please, help, save us, what have we done to you?' Get it?

(Sorry, I took it too roughly).

And the world keeps going round and round.

No I dont get it. Go tell lions, bears ect. that kill deer under an un-controlled enviroment that they have brains senses and feelings and get back to me with their input.

The problem is everyone is sooo sensitive. stop it! its food and healthy at that.

(Sorry, I took it too roughly also)

Go tell lions, bears ect. that kill deer under an un-controlled enviroment that they have brains senses and feelings and get back to me with their input.

Thank you.

If those chickens are apoparently manner-less. And 'awww (beep)' won't help much.

"Please! Save us!" won't help much either.

Then you are telling me we the smartest creature on earth still behave like Lions, Bears and such which are stupid but have their own skills. And we need to kill those animals with loyal respect even if they are food and they are healthy for our own body!

(I took it roughly again).

your just a lost person who dosn't get the idea. this one flew right pass you like a chicken. do yourself a favor and save all the chickens, and tell everyone you took it roughly.

If those chickens are apoparently manner-less. And 'awww (beep)' won't help much.

If you were staring right at a machine designed to grind you up into squishy gook, you'd be surprised how quickly your manners would fly the coop.

Then you are telling me we the smartest creature on earth still behave like Lions, Bears and such which are stupid but have their own skills. And we need to kill those animals with loyal respect even if they are food and they are healthy for our own body!

(I took it roughly again).

Actually, bears and lions are smarter than humans. They kill only to eat, we kill for sport, or simply because we can. And I've yet to see a lion launch an atomic bomb.

If you cannot understand the main idea, then fine. I want all animals killed in a controlled environment and not let them killed like this. But, nice poem anyway. And just to make sure, we kill to eat too, but I believe we cannot do it for a sport, it is just not right, it is wrong! I also hope you'll live another 1,000 year to see a lion smart enough to launch an atom bomb.

I get the idea, but I cannot do it myself. I am not famous enough, and since I am not famous, I need to get mass amount of people to agree with me, :P...

And stop with the poems, :S!

...Do you know what a poem is? I just have to ask cuz I don't think you're using the word correctly.

That said, humans DO kill for sport all the time. There's hunting... Also How do you want animals killed in a controlled environment? Buy them a little chicken bed, surround them with little chicken toys, then inject them with anasthesia so they go numb and fall asleep...and then wack them with a mallet? (hey they're a sleep and numbed...they feel no pain)?

Well, you are making your comments into poem-ish. And I don't know why are you people so evil!

And I do count hunting as sport but it should involve in people eating up the shot down creature. Not leaving a god's creation to rot because of a bloody rotton human sport! And that thing you mentioned is how I want a living thing to get killed.

Evil? Hardly. Just realistic.

THAT'S how you want a living thing to be killed? LMFAO. Not only does that waste money and time, but it's utterly ridiculous. (Which is how SubwayGuy meant it, probably.) Whack a chicken with a mallet...

Well, you are making your comments into poem-ish. And I don't know why are you people so evil!

And I do count hunting as sport but it should involve in people eating up the shot down creature. Not leaving a god's creation to rot because of a bloody rotton human sport! And that thing you mentioned is how I want a living thing to get killed.

Dude what wrong with you? people DO hunt to eat the 'creature' the just hunted down. The guy spending all the money on permits and guns & ammo just doesn't go out to the woods to shoot deers for the hell of it....

I dont know how you see my comments as 'poem-ish' Nobody's being evil its just fact. Stop being a baby grow up.

Evil? Hardly. Just realistic.

THAT'S how you want a living thing to be killed? LMFAO. Not only does that waste money and time, but it's utterly ridiculous. (Which is how SubwayGuy meant it, probably.) Whack a chicken with a mallet...

At least someone here gets my sarcasm :P

Realistic but evil and ridiculously cruel.

But, I want each chicken to be peacefully put to sleep before getting cut into pieces. And yeah, whack away after you put that chicken to sleep. That is how I want things to get killed.

But, we should kill these living-things with respect, and with peace. Do not make them die in pain and violence, Do make them die in comfort and peace.

No matter what any living thing's body looks like and their level of intelligence.

Do you know how much anesthetics cost? And how much you have to pay the workers who would inject the chickens with the drugs? It's not cost efficient, just to kill a chicken. It's not worth it.

Archived