Labor Day

Blinkerdoors

How is every traveling on Labor day this weekend? I hear that there will be less traffic this weekend because school started already because the holiday weekend is late this year. I'm considering going to West Chester, PA or Port Jervis just for the ride. I'm mostly a loner for a lack of a better term, I haven't traveled this year, because I'm just settling my new place in East Orange Vista Village. Safe traveling and God bless.:)(NJT)(MTA):septa:

Saturday, I'm off to Wildwood for the day to attend a fundraiser at Morey's; I'm planning on taking either PATCO or NJT bus (hopefully one of the new NABIs) over the bridge to Camden, then reach Wildwood via the 551/316 with transfer at Avandale. I save a few dollars by starting my NJT trip at Camden instead of Philly:

Philadelphia to Wildwood: $16.50 one-way/$30.00 round trip

Philadelphia to Wildwood via Camden (313/315): $1.25 PHL to WRTC + $8.15 Camden to Wildwood via one-seat ride

Philadelphia to Wildwood via WRTC and Avandale: $1.25 PHL to WRTC + $9.05 Camden to Wildwood via Avandale

Based on the timing, I may end up transferring at Avandale on the way down and taking a one-seat ride on the way back.

I haven't figured out what I will do on Sunday and Monday just yet...

Archived