How many of you T/Os & B/Os do this?

Harry

If I ever get one of you guys, you have to let me know :(... look for the kid with the camera bag, brown hair, age 16, looking very excited standing on the platform edge around December 26-30 this year.

Just dont stand TOO Close Ok?? :cool: :cool:

Also if you are underground please watch that flash!!!:cool::cool:

If I ever get one of you guys, you have to let me know :(... look for the kid with the camera bag, brown hair, age 16, looking very excited [Not here]standing on the platform edge[/not here] just the right distance away from the platform edge around December 26-30 this year. K?

--I turn off my flash for the TOs

I've been photographed in Riverbank Park and at Lenox Avenue, during the summer. Didn't see any of the photos on the web though. I don't look away. Actually, I look directly at the person and the camera.

I just knew what your response was going to be. Did/do you at least smile?

I just knew what your response was going to be. Did/do you at least smile?

Surprisingly, No. I don't even smile while driving. I joke around on here, and in the depot. When I have to start driving, I get a VERY unhappy, mad, and miserable look on my face. I've had enough passengers, and fellow employees who get on the bus at times, tell me I should smile. I had a young cute woman tell me that about two stops before she got off, and I told her "you should of came up here and talk to me, and you would of seen me smile". Harry, you all must understand. I HATE my job. I REALLY HATE IT! So when I'm behind the wheel, I won't smile.

Sometimes I look the other way. However those that use the flash as I am making my final station stop at the marker I hate because it messes me up. However never really had that problem with the railbuffs only the tourist along CPW.

Someone already got a great picture of me on the A Line at Rockaway Blvd coming from the Rockaways.

Oh yeah I don't smile as well sometimes I look like I am mad at the world and my TA Photo ID looks like a prison mug shot that goes with it. I can't put on a happy face when I am working because then people think they can try my patiance. When I look like I am mad at the world nobody comes up to my cab window and even TSS's don't stay long.

Archived