BERA

Y2Julio

Wow, nice shots. So were operations still going as it got dark?

Yup. Was a pretty busy day last night. The last trip for the night was my half trip on the Low-V back to the yards, at that point it was pretty dark and boy was it interesting operating without any headlights lol. We wrapped things around 8 or so then put the stuff away and went to chilli's, didn't do any shop work.

Yup. Was a pretty busy day last night. The last trip for the night was my half trip on the Low-V back to the yards, at that point it was pretty dark and boy was it interesting operating without any headlights lol. We wrapped things around 8 or so then put the stuff away and went to chilli's, didn't do any shop work.

Damn I wish I could have been there for that. I can't wait till we start work on the R9 and get it running again.

Damn I wish I could have been there for that. I can't wait till we start work on the R9 and get it running again.

They also let me operate the R17 with a packed train of museum visitors, guess they trust me lol Indeed, will be nice to get the R9 up and running again.

They also let me operate the R17 with a packed train of museum visitors, guess they trust me lol Indeed, will be nice to get the R9 up and running again.

Ayup. Soon...

The grid has been built...mwahahahaa...

Now the wiring and the fun begins...

Saturday was a lot of fun, thanks for coming up to all who did...

You did that today?

Correct sir. There was an absolute ABUNDANCE of operators today so I only had to help out with one of the runs...plus I wanted to get back reasonably early to the city to catch up on sleep considering what is coming up the next few weeks for me work wise :mad::tdown: so I did my shop work during the afternoon and we finished the grid from the one we took apart last week and adding some spare elements we had lying around

Archived