Pictures from BERA

Dave160

R160 maniac thanks for putting this up ,I'm glad u got my mr softee and family guy ringtones up in here O man I'm still laughing ahhhh it's good stuff

nice stuff all of it very nice R17 operator:tup::tup:(K)<R>:cool:

Yeah ha some day I gotta mooch some ringtones off ya or something this verizon theme aint cuttin it

That is a really neat looking place. I would love to get a chance at attempting to drive a rail car, even if it is retired. That is really cool.

:tup::tup::tup:

Awsome dave! I love that NTTT Ad of the R130/131 B)

nice pics, damn i'm fat lol

Excellent. Nice catch with the new tech train poster (too bad those aren't the real new tech trains).

R160 maniac thanks for putting this up ,I'm glad u got my mr softee and family guy ringtones up in here O man I'm still laughing ahhhh it's good stuff

nice stuff all of it very nice R17 operator:tup::tup:(K)<R>:cool:

Hey you got some good photo's and vids up there...hope you had a good time learning how to operate kid...

Thanks guys! And yea I had a fun time operating.

Haha Y2julio has been begging me to go for months but it's always been bad timing.

Excuses ;).

Rapid Transit cars are done running (except by special appointment pending instructor availability) until the spring. Trolley cars continue to run weekends only through Halloween, then it's on and off with special service for miscellaneous events through Christmas.

Subaru, If you want to tag along with Y2J next time he comes up with us for shop work...let him know...

Whats done as far as shop work? I'd be intrested I think Y2J left for GCT but I will ask when he will be coming up again.

Depends when you come up...generally speaking its maintenance and restoration of rolling stock, or maintenance/improvements to facilities that help us keep things in working order. Time your visits right and you might get to see half of the R9 up in the air ;) (although I don't know exactly when that will be - a bunch of work needs to be done before that can happen, and I'm only involved in half of the work that needs to be done first)

Haha Y2julio has been begging me to go for months but it's always been bad timing.

I haven't been begging :(

Excuses :).

Rapid Transit cars are done running (except by special appointment pending instructor availability) until the spring. Trolley cars continue to run weekends only through Halloween, then it's on and off with special service for miscellaneous events through Christmas.

Subaru, If you want to tag along with Y2J next time he comes up with us for shop work...let him know...

I'll probably will go up next time you go up. I couldn't this week due to me not being around but I'm free on weekends till further notice. So let me know. :cool: I wanna work on the SIRT car if work is still to be done to it, not sure what you guys did this weekend.

I haven't been begging ;)

I'll probably will go up next time you go up. I couldn't this week due to me not being around but I'm free on weekends till further notice. So let me know. :cool: I wanna work on the SIRT car if work is still to be done to it, not sure what you guys did this weekend.

We are working to seal moisture out of the carbody. It's a slow process because we want to do it correct. Next few weekends there is a lot of stuff I have to take care of...Bera and Non BERA related...but I think we will be doing some work on the car mid October.

We are working to seal moisture out of the carbody. It's a slow process because we want to do it correct. Next few weekends there is a lot of stuff I have to take care of...Bera and Non BERA related...but I think we will be doing some work on the car mid October.

Well I'm down for anything. Even non-Rapid transit car related, yes I'll be willing to work on the trolleys. :)

Archived