Huge Subway Project

Daniel The Cool

The (Q) is not losing its R160s for a while, you don't have to do it first. Here's a suggestion on what you do:

1. R32 (A) in Queens (either all the way to Lefferts or to Far Rockaway)

2. R32 or R42 (R) to Queens (you can get off at Roosevelt for the (F) to the (;))

3. R32 or R42 (V) to Queens (see above)

4. R160 (Q)

5. R68A (:)

The (Q) is not losing its R160s for a while, you don't have to do it first. Here's a suggestion on what you do:

1. R32 (A) in Queens (either all the way to Lefferts or to Far Rockaway)

2. R32 or R42 (R) to Queens (you can get off at Roosevelt for the (F) to the (;))

3. R32 or R42 (V) to Queens (see above)

4. R160 (Q)

5. R68A (:)

thanks but I'm going to start the R160 (Q) first as for the R32 (A) Train I will do second. R32 or R42 (R) is third. R32 or R42 (V) Train is fourth. The R68A (;) Train I'll make that fith. The R68A (B) Train might be 1st since I always take the (B) to go to my afterschool program and might end up catching one.

R42 (J)(Z) Train is going to be the 6th. and the (G) Train 7th. I'll update more routes I will do for this project as soon as I can.

• 3 weeks later...
Update: I've have recorded the R32 (:)(C), R68A (B) and R160B (Q) train. What other routes should I try for my project? Give me the lines and stations. And can an mod rename this thread called Huge Subway Project and move this thread to General Subway Forum?

You should hunt down ALL SMEEs as possible. if you have to wait, then I'll tell you what: put up with the wait time, because it will be worth it in the end, trust me. R32 and R42 (R) and (V) train, hunt down an R32 (A) train (especially if it goes to far Rock, I want a video of the stretch on YouTube ASAP :P), and if you haven't, the R42s on the (J) and (Z).

Okay, I'm done. Good luck!! :)

There are 2 R32's on the (A). But instead of staying in Manhattan ride the express segment in Brooklyn on the R32 (A), at the RFW. You won't be able to 6-8 months from now.

There's about 40 R32's or less at Jamaica. There are 2 sets on the (V) and 1 occasionally sees service on the (R).

With the R32s and R42s, you should get video of the RFW instead of just the recording. That way you get the sound you have in your recordings as well as the actual footage of the tunnels.

There are 2 R32's on the (A). But instead of staying in Manhattan ride the express segment in Brooklyn on the R32 (A), at the RFW. You won't be able to 6-8 months from now.

There's about 40 R32's or less at Jamaica. There are 2 sets on the (V) and 1 occasionally sees service on the (R).

With the R32s and R42s, you should get video of the RFW instead of just the recording. That way you get the sound you have in your recordings as well as the actual footage of the tunnels.

I actully have an actural footage of the R32 (:P Train ridev but never had the chance to upload it on YouTube.

Archived