So what's been going on with the subways?

R10 2952

Hey guys, I finally returned from my trip to Poland on September 4th. I am already looking at some threads here and there, but I can't possibly go through all of them at once. Could somebody give me a 'crash course' on changes/events related to the NYC subway in general that have occured since July 8th, 2009?

p.s. I intend on posting my transit pictures from Poland on the 'World Transit Systems' forum later today.

Hey guys, I finally returned from my trip to Poland on September 4th. I am already looking at some threads here and there, but I can't possibly go through all of them at once. Could somebody give me a 'crash course' on changes/events related to the NYC subway in general that have occured since July 8th, 2009?

p.s. I intend on posting my transit pictures from Poland on the 'World Transit Systems' forum later today.

Basically this: more R160's delivered, more SMEE's retired (only R32's and R42's remain). and Random GO's that have to do with the painfully slow modernization programs and weekly track maintanance.

also, a number of mishaps on the 7th ave line (1)(2)(3) which include out of control taxi into station entrance, and roof collapse at 181st street.

but other than that, i don't think you missed much.;)

Archived