(C) Returns to WTC for Wkend + No (Q) from P. Pk to King Hwy

mark1447

(C) returns back to WTC for just 1 weekend! Originally to replace the 1988 (K) train from 168th to WTC during non-RH houts, after 1998[i think], services extended to euclid all day.

(C) No trains between Canal St and Euclid Av

Weekend, 12:01 AM Sat to 5 AM Mon, Sep 26 - 28

Take the (A) instead, making local stops in Brooklyn.

Note: (C) trains run to the (E) World Trade Center station during this time

Why is it running down WTC for? Maybe to replace the (E) since it cut bk to 34th/6th?

(Q) No trains between Prospect Park and Kings Hwy

Free shuttle buses provide alternate service

Weekend, 9:30 PM Fri to 5 AM Mon, Sep 11 - 14 and Sep 18 - 21

Between 57 St- 7 Av and Prospect Park: (Q) trains operate in both directions.

Transfer between (Q) shuttle buses and (Q) trains at Prospect Park.

Between Prospect Park and Kings Hwy, (Q) shuttle buses operate with two options available:

1. Local for all (Q) stations between Prospect Park and Kings Hwy.

2. Express with stops limited to Prospect Park and Kings Hwy via the (2) Flatbush Av station, where additional transfers to Manhattan are available.

Between Kings Hwy and Stillwell Av: (Q) trains operate in both directions, transfer between

(Q) shuttle buses and trains at Kings Hwy.

Also what you forgot Mark is Uptown (A) service via (F) Line Jay St to W 4. Instead on Suspending (C) Service which happens on this type of work to prevent conjestion. The (C) is running to WTC to provide uptown 8 Av service to Chamber WTC , Canal and Spring Streets.

There is no (E) service 8 AV Line at this time Downtown (E) is via (F) 21 Queensbridge to 34 / 6 Ave then terminate then Uptown (E) operate Via (V) Line.

Also what you forgot Mark is Uptown (A) service via (F) Line Jay St to W 4. Instead on Suspending (C) Service which happens on this type of work to prevent conjestion. The (C) is running to WTC to provide uptown 8 Av service to Chamber WTC , Canal and Spring Streets.

There is no (E) service 8 AV Line at this time Downtown (E) is via (F) 21 Queensbridge to 34 / 6 Ave then terminate then Uptown (E) operate Via (V) Line.

o thx sir, did see that. But would this always happens when the (A)(F) have an issue around Jay?

You gotta be kiddin me?? The one weekend I'm going away and the (C) decides to be interesting. ;);; ugh!

Read:

correction. This G.O Is also going on 10/3/2009 and 10/4/2009 too.

for the (C)!

(C) returns back to WTC for just 1 weekend! Originally to replace the 1988 (K) train from 168th to WTC during non-RH houts, after 1998[i think], services extended to euclid all day.

(C) No trains between Canal St and Euclid Av

Weekend, 12:01 AM Sat to 5 AM Mon, Sep 26 - 28

Take the (A) instead, making local stops in Brooklyn.

Note: (C) trains run to the (E) World Trade Center station during this time

Why is it running down WTC for? Maybe to replace the (E) since it cut bk to 34th/6th?

(Q) No trains between Prospect Park and Kings Hwy

Free shuttle buses provide alternate service

Weekend, 9:30 PM Fri to 5 AM Mon, Sep 11 - 14 and Sep 18 - 21

Between 57 St- 7 Av and Prospect Park: (Q) trains operate in both directions.

Transfer between (Q) shuttle buses and (Q) trains at Prospect Park.

Between Prospect Park and Kings Hwy, (Q) shuttle buses operate with two options available:

1. Local for all (Q) stations between Prospect Park and Kings Hwy.

2. Express with stops limited to Prospect Park and Kings Hwy via the (2) Flatbush Av station, where additional transfers to Manhattan are available.

Between Kings Hwy and Stillwell Av: (Q) trains operate in both directions, transfer between

(Q) shuttle buses and trains at Kings Hwy.

I will be there for sure.

So does this mean the (C) runs overnight?

No. The (A) poster that mentions that trains are diverted along Rutgers mentions that the (C) serves stations from Chambers-WTC to W 4th from 5 AM to Midnight. From Midnight to 5 AM, it tells people to take an (A) then change direction. I think that means the (C) is only during the day.

Archived