(C) Returns to WTC for Wkend + No (Q) from P. Pk to King Hwy

mark1447

Also what you forgot Mark is Uptown (A) service via (F) Line Jay St to W 4. Instead on Suspending (C) Service which happens on this type of work to prevent conjestion. The (C) is running to WTC to provide uptown 8 Av service to Chamber WTC , Canal and Spring Streets.

There is no (E) service 8 AV Line at this time Downtown (E) is via (F) 21 Queensbridge to 34 / 6 Ave then terminate then Uptown (E) operate Via (V) Line.

At least CPW and uptown don't have to suffer through (A) local service anymore

Heh, well put. Either way, it'll be nice to have R32's end at Chambers-WTC again.

I wonder though, does the train go all the way to the bumper block like the E, or stay towards the north where the tower is, or stay somewhere in the middle?

It might stop at 8 marker since it maybe a bit of a distance to walk from one end of station to other on the 8 car train. I hope bumper tho!

At least CPW and uptown don't have to suffer through (A) local service anymore

Manhattan (A) Express in Upper Manhattan only saves 5 Minutes. However its always good to have the two services running but don't know how long it will last. The fact that (E) service is not running is what saved the (C) this time.

It might stop at 8 marker since it maybe a bit of a distance to walk from one end of station to other on the 8 car train. I hope bumper tho!

If the (C) still got 8 Cars it will stop at the 8 car marker so its not going all the way to the block.

Hey Dave hows life on the ©harlie treating you?

The (C) is treating me good just regret picking the 3 tripper on Sunday but I wanted early. Just had to talk to the C/R still kind of new that he needed to change his operation or will never get that 15 Minutes at the terminal.

I'm still confused. Will the (C) to WTC happen this weekend or not? :confused:

He was talking about another G.O which was cancelled No (C) service at all to the new one starting Sept 26 (C) service shortlined to operate from 168 to WTC-Chambers.

The (C) is treating me good just regret picking the 3 tripper on Sunday but I wanted early. Just had to talk to the C/R still kind of new that he needed to change his operation or will never get that 15 Minutes at the terminal.

He was talking about another G.O which was cancelled No (C) service at all to the new one starting Sept 26 (C) service shortlined to operate from 168 to WTC-Chambers.

how long will this g/o last? And wat is the main reason for the (C) gong down there especially since every weekend the (C) gets knocked out whil the (A) is running over the 6th Ave Line...

Archived