MJQ's 8403 & 8408

Cait Sith

These are the only two 8400s at MJQ as listed on the TTMG Roster. I've been looking everywhere for these two buses and I cant seem to find them. If anyone can update this thread about where these buses might be running or if they are running at all, it would be appreciated!

The last I remember, they were in the depot but have not been on the road in awhile. They were upstairs on the second floor mechanics shop. I was told that they were going to be sent to the Eastchester depot along with other buses that will be dismantled. These buses are not environmentally friendly and have not been converted to the Federal Government's clean air initiative.(MTA)

The last I remember, they were in the depot but have not been on the road in awhile. They were upstairs on the second floor mechanics shop. I was told that they were going to be sent to the Eastchester depot along with other buses that will be dismantled. These buses are not environmentally friendly and have not been converted to the Federal Government's clean air initiative.(MTA)

Ahh damn. I spent weeks trying to find these two buses! :(

Thanks for the info!

Archived