Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
FamousNYLover

M60 Action Against Reckless Taxi inside LGA

I got on M60 which male bus operator knows me as regular rider at 125th St/Lenox Av @ 1925, which was late bus because there was incident by Lex Av, properly unmark car and police.

It was around 20:10, when M60 was preparing to enter US Airway Shuttle Terminal, 8Y66 jump and speed cut in front of late M60, sending M60 to screeching halt and driver got mad at that taxi, so he pulled over at bus stop, still mad at that taxi, he jumped out of driver's seat and enter terminal to report that to airport security.

I got on M60 which male bus operator knows me as regular rider at 125th St/Lenox Av @ 1925, which was late bus because there was incident by Lex Av, properly unmark car and police.

It was around 20:10, when M60 was preparing to enter US Airway Shuttle Terminal, 8Y66 jump and speed cut in front of late M60, sending M60 to screeching halt and driver got mad at that taxi, so he pulled over at bus stop, still mad at that taxi, he jumped out of driver's seat and enter terminal to report that to airport security.

i know that area. theres a airport security guard right there at the corner right before the bus stops at USAir Shuttle. That guard should have done something right there if they saw it.

I hate cabbies that drive reckless like that. I remember waiting for a M60 or Q48 to get to Delta Shuttle and this cabbie was on the phone and cut off this PAPD car. U can assumed what happened next lol

reminds me of this past saturday when I got on the Q58 (Flushing bound).... was around grand/69th st if I recall... the traffic light was yellow... the guy in front of the bus sped up, and as soon as he got to the crosswalk, he slammed on the brakes (almost stopped on a dime, so to speak).... the b/o also had to slam on the brakes, assuming the driver in front would take the yellow.... man, did the b/o give him a mouthful... I wont repeat the things the b/o said....

why the driver in front stopped & DOUBLE parked after we crossed that intersection, I don't know... he rolled up his windows, and said some gibberish... turns out he had a pregnant woman in the passenger seat... unreal....