Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

NYCTA for MSTS?

captain82

There is a route available containing:

(D)205-Manhattan Bridge

(A)207-Canal (I think)

(4)86-Bowling Green

Various fictional extensions

There is also an R142A, albeit with terrible physics.

Tell me about it :P

The throttle is continuously variable. I modified it to have 3 notches, like BVE. It accelerates unreasonably fast. The max speed is 79MPH. Upon, reaching the platform, I apply brakes at 5%. If left on that level, it should stop a train moving 50MPH by the end of the platform.

The throttle is continuously variable. I modified it to have 3 notches, like BVE. It accelerates unreasonably fast. The max speed is 79MPH. Upon, reaching the platform, I apply brakes at 5%. If left on that level, it should stop a train moving 50MPH by the end of the platform.

I meant tell me about it as a figure of speech :P

I have both f1 irt and ind routes but what I was asking for is any equipment being done like the R40 or R62 for example. I see these in trainz on youtube all the time.

My LIRR route will include the (E) and (V) and maybee (J)(Z)(M). I will build the R40M , R44 and R46 i started it today.

P.S. I thought you were building the R62

My LIRR route will include the (E) and (V) and maybee (J)(Z)(M). I will build the R40M , R44 and R46 i started it today.

P.S. I thought you were building the R62

yes and no. I don't want to do a project that someone else is doing besides, my "R62" is on hold so I can work on the Metro North route

• 2 months later...

Captain, did you see the R-29 MOW repaint I did at train-sim? I plan on releasing mostly NYCT repaints until I learn to model. I'm planning a old school graffiti base repaint set...not sure which model I want to use yet. I have to get permission from someone who doesn't mind their model covered in retro 70's-80's graffiti. I think it will be cool.

R-29 MOW

R29mow.jpg

Archived