Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
captain82

NYCTA for MSTS?

hello all,

Is there anyone out there doing any subway equipment for MSTS? I know one guy doing an R160 but curious to see if theres anyone else.;)(4)

There is a route available containing:

(D)205-Manhattan Bridge

(A)207-Canal (I think)

(4)86-Bowling Green

Various fictional extensions

There is also an R142A, albeit with terrible physics.

There is also an R142A, albeit with terrible physics.

Tell me about it :P

Tell me about it :P

The throttle is continuously variable. I modified it to have 3 notches, like BVE. It accelerates unreasonably fast. The max speed is 79MPH. Upon, reaching the platform, I apply brakes at 5%. If left on that level, it should stop a train moving 50MPH by the end of the platform.

The throttle is continuously variable. I modified it to have 3 notches, like BVE. It accelerates unreasonably fast. The max speed is 79MPH. Upon, reaching the platform, I apply brakes at 5%. If left on that level, it should stop a train moving 50MPH by the end of the platform.

I meant tell me about it as a figure of speech :P

I have both f1 irt and ind routes but what I was asking for is any equipment being done like the R40 or R62 for example. I see these in trainz on youtube all the time.

I have both f1 irt and ind routes but what I was asking for is any equipment being done like the R40 or R62 for example. I see these in trainz on youtube all the time.

My LIRR route will include the (E) and (V) and maybee (J)(Z)(M). I will build the R40M , R44 and R46 i started it today.

P.S. I thought you were building the R62

There is some IRT SMEE cars as well as an R1/9 cars for MSTS. The NYC Subway is slacked on in the MSTS community, you should see some of the Amtrak, CSX and BNSF stuff they have out there. They look amazing!

My LIRR route will include the (E) and (V) and maybee (J)(Z)(M). I will build the R40M , R44 and R46 i started it today.

P.S. I thought you were building the R62

yes and no. I don't want to do a project that someone else is doing besides, my "R62" is on hold so I can work on the Metro North route

Captain, did you see the R-29 MOW repaint I did at train-sim? I plan on releasing mostly NYCT repaints until I learn to model. I'm planning a old school graffiti base repaint set...not sure which model I want to use yet. I have to get permission from someone who doesn't mind their model covered in retro 70's-80's graffiti. I think it will be cool.

R-29 MOW

R29mow.jpg