The DCAS Phone number is not working

Andrew

That is because they are all probably at the methadone clinic....B)

Very cruel but funny. Yeah some of those DCAS workers are terrible. I mean when I was taking my C/R promotional exam, once I finished I was asking the exam proctor what to do with certain papers and she was asking me what she should do as she had no idea. Then when I let her see my yellow admission card she signed her name where I was suppose to sign lol. DCAS's whole system of administering exams is terrible. They always start their test's late and are always disorganized. When I took the suffolk county police exam it started on time and was conducting extremely well .

Very cruel but funny. Yeah some of those DCAS workers are terrible. I mean when I was taking my C/R promotional exam, once I finished I was asking the exam proctor what to do with certain papers and she was asking me what she should do as she had no idea. Then when I let her see my yellow admission card she signed her name where I was suppose to sign lol. DCAS's whole system of administering exams is terrible. They always start their test's late and are always disorganized. When I took the suffolk county police exam it started on time and was conducting extremely well .

It really varies on what location and what session. When I took the O/C for the Conductor and Train Operator exams, I had early sessions and they both started on time.

It really varies on what location and what session. When I took the O/C for the Conductor and Train Operator exams, I had early sessions and they both started on time.

Well I guess, but almost every test I have taken the test did not start until an hour after the time they told you to come there. When I took the promotional train operator test the room I was in had no air conditioner and had poor light thru 50 % of the room. I know that aint DCAS problem as they have no control over the facilities that they use but they should check for things like that. And also when I took the BTO (Bridge and Tunnel Officer) exam the test started an hour and a half late and the diagrams in the booklet was very low in picture quality and very grainy. When I took the suffolk PO exam all the booklet diagrams where clear and very legible like they should be. And both test where essentially the same since it's all police stuff.

Archived