Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
m7train

MSTS R160

Great job on both trains! However the R160 populsion at the beginning sounds like a R142A/R143. Other than that awsome job! Nice to see NYCT & LIRR equipment being made for MSTS.

Great job on both trains! However the R160 populsion at the beginning sounds like a R142A/R143. Other than that awsome job! Nice to see NYCT & LIRR equipment being made for MSTS.

Remember...R160's also have the Siemens propulsion too....though I dont remember if it sounds like that :P

In the video it uses Siemens. The sounds are unfinnished and are alittle high pitch. Im working on it. Its hard to find a R160 with siemens for some reason and then i would have to be very lucky to get a good recording with no noise in the background. :P

to be honest, i never really liked MSTS since they always manage to eff up the train propulsion sounds. i'd really prefer if they took the time to get it right before they posted stuff that in my opinion is crap sound wise.

to be honest, i never really liked MSTS since they always manage to eff up the train propulsion sounds. i'd really prefer if they took the time to get it right before they posted stuff that in my opinion is crap sound wise.

Example: R142A

that does not sound like any NYC train

-rr4567 (JFK)

Remember...R160's also have the Siemens propulsion too....though I dont remember if it sounds like that :P

Yes I know that, I seen em everyday. I belive the R160 that m7train is making has Siemens populsion, once the train gets going it sounds just like an Siemens 160.

In the video it uses Siemens. The sounds are unfinnished and are alittle high pitch. Im working on it. Its hard to find a R160 with siemens for some reason and then i would have to be very lucky to get a good recording with no noise in the background. :P

Heres an Youtube video of an Siemens 160 wheres you can hear the populsion clearly..

So then whats the problem? My msts sounds are unfinished and still sound very similar to the 2 videos you guys posted. And I already said that my sounds are alittle high pitch due to it being played in a loop.

So then whats the problem? My msts sounds are unfinished and still sound very similar to the 2 videos you guys posted

there is none :)

great job