Seating Arrangements

Fresh Pond

Ok so here's the deal, we all know that (MTA) Bus has their own seating arrangements on their buses (2x2), While (MTA) New York City has their own seating arrangements (1x2). Every time I come home from work I always catch the Q67 to get home, and its always one suprise after another (2x2 seating, light blue seats, coach seats, even the LED bus one time.) But over the past few days, some of the buses have 1x2 seating, even the seats look like they came from the parent company. There's even 1 bus where the outer edge of the 2-color seat scheme is brown and the inner color is a dark blue. So I have this one question. Does this mean that those buses that were reseated are being moved or not? I don't wanna jump to conclusions so I asked everybody else.

I think they're moving buses around. I'm seeing more and more ex-Triboro coaches and a few ex-Command coaches on ex-Queens Surface lines.

Those buses that had hard seats originally under the PBLs aren't being changed from the 2x2 arrangment to the 1x2, just because there's no point in throwing away the hard seats. It's not that (MTA) Bus has its own arrangment.

Archived