Attention All Who Are Going On Tomorrows R1/R9 Trip! Urgent/Important Message!

Phil D.

I wast there for the 11:31 out of 2nd Ave. Made the round trip. I even rode the relay in Queens. I had my daughter and Brother with his son with me. What a Blast I had. Loved riding thought the tube looking out the window. It brought back memories. :)

Robert

Yeah I saw ya there. Dude I saw you one day when I was standing by the cab on a R160A on the L. You had the door open and there was another guy with a little boy standing by the door looking out, and if I had to guess, it had to be your brother because he looked identical to you. And the little boy wanted to look out of the window in the cab and he said "If you don't stop miss-behaving, you're not riding with uncle Robert again" LOL And then we were at Broadway Junction, Control came on the radio and told you to skip stop. And you were discussing CBTC and different things with him. I was out there taking pics of some R160As on the Larry. Then later on I went to the TD office at Brooklyn Bridge to hang out with my brother.

I wast there for the 11:31 out of 2nd Ave. Made the round trip. I even rode the relay in Queens. I had my daughter and Brother with his son with me. What a Blast I had. Loved riding thought the tube looking out the window. It brought back memories. :)

Robert

Ah, I didn't see ya there. I got on that run at 23rd Street and then didn't stick around long for that trip and came back later to do a round trip. You planning on riding the train again one of the upcoming sundays?

Archived