NYCT Worker causing trouble to Rail Buffs

mark1447

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys for all you "railfans" out there if you are not an MTA employee it's very simple.

STAY OUT OF RESTRICTED AREAS.

That means.

-Do not try to enter yards.

-Do not ride between cars.

-Do not enter the roadbed, tunnel, catwalks, or walk the tracks.

-Do not enter ANY cabs, used or unused, with or without controls, regardless of where you are in the train

-Do not enter any crew rooms, electrical rooms, signal relay rooms, towers, dispatchers offices, or station booths.

-Do not enter any out of service platforms that have been specifically closed to the public, or any closed staircases

-Do not enter any abandoned stations

-Do not enter any substations or ventilation shafts

That can't POSSIBLY be more clear...anything else is fair game. Everytime any of you do this, you give railfans everywhere a bad name. The employee was well within his right to tell you what he did, and it looks even more poorly on you that you go and post this on the internet to try and make HIM look bad. Especially someone who claims to want to work for the MTA you should understand why you never want to do what you did. How would you feel if you were doing your job - THE WAY YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO - and someone posted this of you?

Guys for all you "railfans" out there if you are not an MTA employee it's very simple.

That means.

-Do not enter ANY cabs, used or unused, with or without controls, regardless of where you are in the train

-Do not enter any crew rooms, electrical rooms, signal relay rooms, towers, dispatchers offices, or station booths.

-Do not enter any out of service platforms that have been specifically closed to the public, or any closed staircases

That can't POSSIBLY be more clear...anything else is fair game. Everytime any of you do this, you give railfans everywhere a bad name. The employee was well within his right to tell you what he did, and it looks even more poorly on you that you go and post this on the internet to try and make HIM look bad. Especially someone who claims to want to work for the MTA you should understand why you never want to do what you did. How would you feel if you were doing your job - THE WAY YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO - and someone posted this of you?

There.

-rr4567 (JFK)

That means.

Ok I hope your not saying I posted this bs on youtube...? Unless you mean in general to all! I dunno who posted this anyways.... not me and never of course.. Tho i got your point on the restrictions..

Ok I hope your not saying I posted this bs on youtube...? Unless you mean in general to all! I dunno who posted this anyways.... not me and never of course.. Tho i got your point on the restrictions..

I thinks he means in general.

I myself DON'T give Warnings If I see something illegal I just call the Police and let them handle it without saying a word to the persons doing it.

Good for you sir! But you did mentioned before if you see someone taking a pic[Like the subway car from platform], you are suppose to contact someone, TSS? Even tho its legal with restrictions..

Good for you sir! But you did mentioned before if you see someone taking a pic[Like the subway car from platform], you are suppose to contact someone, TSS? Even tho its legal with restrictions..

We contact everyone if I report someone taken pictures its goes to police for an investigation. A TSS may respond but don't have to.

sometimes rail fans can be a real pain in the @$$. i really hate when they try to take a pic with a flash while i am trying to close down. what i find funny is the people that claim to be rail buffs do poorly when they do work for (MTA).

they come in thinking they know everything when they dont have a clue. they usually dont last long or they get put in their place the hard way. end rant

I agree 100%.

Number 1. I was not in the Cab,

Number 2 .I just took an interior shot and Videio of the last Pair Of R40M's, And If I wanted cab chots I can ask a freind of mine for Permissoin, That C/R has always gave me problems as well as other Railfans,

So If I was you I stop minding other peoples business and you should mind yours, Im not trying to start something but I don't like when People get In my business, So Please Mind yours.

Thank you

SUBWAYNAZIS (11 minutes ago)

The rail fans where not in no cab they where taking a photo of the interior of the last R40m in service when this F**K said how many time do i have to tell you no photo of the subway you are interfering with the operation of the train also he said that if i see you taking photo by a cab of at all i will find you and report you. the rail did nothing wong

THANK YOU

Number 2 .I just took an interior shot and Videio of the last Pair Of R40M's, And If I wanted cab chots I can ask a freind of mine for Permissoin, That C/R has always gave me problems as well as other Railfans,

So If I was you I stop minding other peoples business and you should mind yours, Im not trying to start something but I don't like when People get In my business, So Please Mind yours.

Thank you

If you wanted cab shots who is this freind you are going to ask?

Does this friend work down here?

I have railfan freinds who dont work down here, no disrepsect to them but No Way i will open a cab door and let them take cab shots none.

You are asking one of us to break a rule this is what you are saying right?

You need to stop right there...:confused:

I have railfan freinds who dont work down here, no disrepsect to them but No Way i will open a cab door and let them take cab shots none.

RTOMan, good for you! :tup:

And Im going to be honest to all of you, 1 Im not a Foamer, For all of you that were not there You did not see what happened, I was taking a Video of the last Pair of Mods after waiting for it, I get in and take My Last photo's and video and that C/R that came out is the one that keeps on getting on my nerves, This is not the only time I had it in with this guy, I was not in the Cab, I don't go in cabs, If I want a shot of a Cab, I put My Camrea on zoom, I don't open cab doors and just take photo's I don't do that S%^t, And If I Wanted to get a cab shot, I simply ask whoever I know Can I get one But I don't ask becasue I don't need one, All I did is take a Video and Photo's that's all, And If the Cab door is open at a terminal, That's on you if you decide to take photo's and what not, So don't come at my head and disrespect me, If I was all of you (Railfans) I would not be near this C/R, He will give you problems, I took a Photo of 3511 on the (R) on a saturday and told me the same s&^t he told me in the video and I was not even near a cab or what Not, I was on the Platform taking a photo.

And yes RTO will get on your ass if you take a Photo, That's why you should carry the Rules, They will get on your nerves bottom line.

Unless the friend takes the shots for them while they wait outside the cab....

Thank you

Once a video like this gets posted on Youtube, your business no longer remains just your business. That's the problem.

Archived