Why is it snowing on my pages?

R1Toasty

Good Snow mod! Good to see someone bump the topic from 2007 lol..

And now im cold! Because the snow is falling on my desktop!

Hey how long before i can make a snowman here :)!?

at the current rate of snow, possibly 7 to 10 days :P

I like this mod. it's....seasonal

Ladies and Gentlemen, put your monitors into Plan 4 Winter Operations :P

Also due to winter weather emergency:

All (NJT) trains will have good versions of holiday music playing, free cross honoring systemwide till further notice, and amfleet lounge added to every 9 car express train pulled by a 46. :cool:

PATH is operating on time, with spontaneous bouts of workers whistling while they work. B)

RIOC tramway and red bus will be operated by Santa till further notice.

All :septa: trains decorated in holly, evergreen, with gourmet hot cocoa served.

Reading Lines™ Crusader© will add end vestibule observation lounge cars to all trains.

CRRNJ Blue Comet© and Philipsburg Express trains will host the Rockettes, and Mrs. Clause will be the fireman the last train into JC.

- A

I think we need to do away with the snow javascript. Its a resource hog and if I open more than one tab of nyct forums the CPU usage goes up to 100%.

It only uses 1% on my computer. What processor do you have?

You guys need upgrades bad. This is third year that I run the script and never had a complaint about it. Even with 7 pixels falling its hogging resources on your computer? Give me a break. :tdown:

Sad to see the Snow Mod go.. I use Firefox and my PC aint even slow.. MSIE is a very slow browser. thats why i sh*t canned it back in 2005/2006..

You guys need upgrades bad. This is third year that I run the script and never had a complaint about it. Even with 7 pixels falling its hogging resources on your computer? Give me a break. :tdown:
It's not affecting my performance at all! People tend to say that when they don't want something, or they want to blame it on that feature, when really the problem is likely something else. Usually for me it's my Internet Explorer which craps out on its own. Even on my slow Dell computer which can't play YouTube videos, the snow wasn't a problem. :confused:

It doesn't lag for me....but I have a Core 2 Quad.

Archived