Why is it snowing on my pages?

R1Toasty

You guys need upgrades bad. This is third year that I run the script and never had a complaint about it. Even with 7 pixels falling its hogging resources on your computer? Give me a break. :tdown:

Upgrades....oh please. Not everyone have the latest computers. IMO, The website doesnt need the snowing effect at all to make it more winter weather. Hey its your decision.

Upgrades....oh please. Not everyone have the latest computers. IMO, The website doesnt need the snowing effect at all to make it more winter weather. Hey its your decision.

My computer components are almost three years old. My computer case is more than five years old. If you didn't like the snow you should have just said so instead of ranting that it's a resource hog when its obviously not.

I have to say... (though I'm not at home right now) my home computer is slow as molasses, incredibly inefficient, and needs to be hit with a brick to run.

But the snow script runs just fine.

If anyone wants to explain to me how the bloody hell that's possible, please do. :]

I have to say... (though I'm not at home right now) my home computer is slow as molasses, incredibly inefficient, and needs to be hit with a brick to run.

If anyone wants to explain to me how the bloody hell that's possible, please do. :]

I will.

Memory and hard drives made of Schieße doesn't mean the processor is Schieße ;)

Buy me lunch/dinner and I'll clean it up for you. ;)

Well the forcast tonight. Expect heavy CPU/RAM usage if you have a slow PC and have loads of Tabs open/Apps. If you an MSIE user, oh you better forget about it, 95% CPU usage to be used ;) B)

Upgrade!! If your running Windows XP or later your good, but GET a BETTER BROWSER!! And make sure you have Adobe Flash player installed as most of this is provided by it. Even SunMicros JAVA!

Well the forcast tonight. Expect heavy CPU/RAM usage if you have a slow PC and have loads of Tabs open. If you an MSIE user, oh you better forget about it, 95% CPU usage to be used ;) B)

Upgrade!! If your running Windows XP or later your good, but GET a BETTER BROWSER!! And make sure you have Adobe Flash player installed as most of this is provided by it. Even SunMicros JAVA!

The snowflakes are not being generated by Adobe Flash.

The snowflakes are not being generated by Adobe Flash.

There not being generated by Flash but Flash does play a bit in this too. Even if its not Flash, flash is needed for running other apps such as the Youtube Player..

No Flash, your not going anywhere.. Even for most online games which uses Flash/Shockwave Players

Well the forcast tonight. Expect heavy CPU/RAM usage if you have a slow PC and have loads of Tabs open. If you an MSIE user, oh you better forget about it, 95% CPU usage to be used ;) B)

Update:

Expect heavy traffic on the JSX (JavaScript eXpressway) and Interstate Memory Bus. The Pentium single core expressway will be at 100% capacity, while people traveling on the Core 2 highway will have no sweat getting to their destination B)

My computer components are almost three years old. My computer case is more than five years old. If you didn't like the snow you should have just said so instead of ranting that it's a resource hog when its obviously not.

I already said in my post I dont like the snow effect and it is resource hog on both IE and Firefox. If you cant take this comment, then fine. I just ignore until it ends next month.

Archived