Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Concourse Express

R32 (B) Train (?) spotted at 145 St

Hey guys: on my way to work this morning I saw an R32 train signed up as a (B) at 145 St. Time of sighting was around 10:30AM; I'm wondering if this train was in service and, if so, did anyone here got a chance to ride it?

Hey guys: on my way to work this morning I saw an R32 train signed up as a (B) at 145 St. Time of sighting was around 10:30AM; I'm wondering if this train was in service and, if so, did anyone here got a chance to ride it?

Yes there is a R32 on the (B)ravo floating around out there....:tup:

how long will this happen?

Wish i knew hopefully some smart railfan will snap a picture that (B)ravo and post it!!!

Yes there is a R32 on the (B)ravo floating around out there....:tup:

It must of been a borrow from 207th st yard, I had a feeling that An R32 was going to wind up on the (B), If its still in service I would right now go out there and ride the R32.

I also remember years ago before the (D) made it's debut on the West End Line and the rebuilding of the R32's,the old (B) West End Line service operated R32's.I would say early 80's at best and the old unrebuilt R32's had the interior powder blue seats,hand grabs,orange painted doors and the exterior doors were dark blue.I hope to catch that R32 (:o train on the Brighton Line soon before it disappears off into the sunset.

I would go hunting for this but all the Brighton line stations are all effed up in some shape or form Well, the ones between Newkirk and Neck rd at least.

Im not surprized at this one, There were rumours about CI getting R32's back for Extra (B)/(Q) service along the Brighton, The last 20 R32's will go to 207th st for 10 car (C) service in the upcoming weeks, You might get only 1 set of R32's on the (R) or (V) until those trainsets get tranfered to 207th st yard.

I was not out so I just found this one out.

Im not surprized at this one, There were rumours about CI getting R32's back for Extra (B)/(Q) service along the Brighton, The last 20 R32's will go to 207th st for 10 car (C) service in the upcoming weeks, You might get only 1 set of R32's on the (R) or (V) until those trainsets get tranfered to 207th st yard.

I was not out so I just found this one out.

oh so how many R32s in total Coney Island Yard Will Coney Island Recieve

awesome! Bring back the (B) R32s :cool: ! This i MUST get! Tho i think i saw an R32 layed up at concourse yard yesterday, dunno if that was the R32?

How many sets is it? I heard 2 from Jamaica and 1 from 207, but am inclined to believe that it's just 2 sets from Jamaica (unless the 207 sets are spares).