Lexington Avenue Line

Abba

MTA New York City Transit

Service Alert

Posted on:9/14/2009 5:23:27 PM

Due to an ongoing police investigation at the 125th Street Station, there is no service on the (4), (5) and (6) trains in both directions from the 125th Street Station to the 42nd Street-Grand Central Station.

As an alternative, customers are advised to take the M101, M102 and M103 bus making nearby station stops

Please expect delays in service on the (4), (5) and (6) trains at this time.

This must be causing havoc.

MTA New York City Transit

Service Alert

Posted on:9/14/2009 5:23:27 PM

Due to an ongoing police investigation at the 125th Street Station, there is no service on the (4), (5) and (6) trains in both directions from the 125th Street Station to the 42nd Street-Grand Central Station.

As an alternative, customers are advised to take the M101, M102 and M103 bus making nearby station stops

Please expect delays in service on the (4), (5) and (6) trains at this time.

This must be causing havoc.

It was a 12-9 hope the T/O is ok and what in the heck is some yahoo doing wandering around on the express tracks?

Im hoping this wasnt an employee...

It seems service is restored:

Posted on:9/14/2009 6:01:43 PM

In addition, due to an ongoing police investigation at the 125th Street Station, Pelham Bay Park-bound (6) trains are bypassing the 110th Street Station in both directions.

It was a 12-9 hope the T/O is ok and what in the heck is some yahoo doing wandering around on the express tracks?

Im hoping this wasnt an employee...

It wasn't. It was supposedly kids doing something stupid, and one of them paid for it. From what we hear, it was a group of kids deciding to hop across 4 tracks, from 110st S/B to N/B, and one got stuck by an S/B express train. 14year old girl, from what I heard.......

It wasn't. It was supposedly kids doing something stupid, and one of them paid for it. From what we hear, it was a group of kids deciding to hop across 4 tracks, from 110st S/B to N/B, and one got stuck by an S/B express train. 14year old girl, from what I heard.......

I feel sorry for the parents but now i ask this question why in gods green earth are these dumb kids playing around on subway tracks on a school day?

Shouldnt they be home with thier books?

Shakes Head...

I had to go to Grand Central from 103rd St and I met up with a co-worker who told me the 6 was shut down, so I had to take the M106 to the 3 to the Shuttle. It was a pain but thank God for having alternatives. With that said, we really do need a 2nd Ave Line ASAP.

Now that's just stupid...bet her friends felt great going home that night...especially if they pressured her into doing it...

stupid...

It's really sad to me, cause I went by 110st about 3hrs later, and they had the body there on the N/B side, covered up though. Just sad to think a child is under those sheets, for doing something so absolutely stupid. I mean, the saying we were all children once, and did stupid things is true. But there are some things that saying, just that can't even justify. Besides being hit, thee are electrified 3rd rails there. Any person knows to not cross the tracks in the subway, unless they are trained, or told to do so, by those trained to, following those trained to.........

Now THIS goes far above playing with rollsigns or touching punchboxes, as this is a life and death situation. Why on Earth would these kids do something and jump on the tracks? Heck, they could have been electrocuted.

Archived