Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
tkx2510

Photos for today and a mishap of a Wf Nova with A KB Stickers

2009-09-14124030.jpg

2009-09-14124103.jpg

The one with a ad on the WF Low Floor Orion CNG. Looks more like an Orion low floor hybrid...

2009-09-14190726.jpg

I guess it was the return of the Nova bus to Kingsbridge Depot for the 1st time in a year or 2 I guess for a short period of time till they send it back to West Farms i guess for just a taste of the KB Nova Once again, and now i see run on the Bx19 route. Think those depot buses are confuse. They dont know what buses that wanna keep and what buses the wanna get rid of eversince more of the Orion 500 and 600 series came to West Farms depot from Kingsbridge Depot..Can somebody plz tell me whats going on here?

WTF??? Kingsbridge getting RTSs again??? Now this i gotta see!!

Great catch

I have seen some KB bx19 in the past...

btw wheres the number of this bus?!

What was the bus # ?

he must of forgetten it again. Oh well ill try and catch it since i live near WF Depot..

ok i caught the bus on the Bx36 at about 6PM EB to Soundviews at Southern Blvd/180th St. #8788. I dunno if its a WF bus or going to KB? It did had the KB sticker however. Will load shots laterz