Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
rr4567

My new computer

Why don't you wait for the i7s? Oh wait ....are they more expensive than what ur buying...or you just want to let that comp run like heck?

The i7's are basically re-branded Cores

i7 = Core 2 Quad, Extreme

i5 = Core 2 Duo

i3 = Pentium Dual Core

For that amount of money you could just have had someone custom build your PC like me. For those interested, I accept cash and PayPal. :cool:

For that amount of money you could just have had someone custom build your PC like me. For those interested, I accept cash and PayPal. :cool:

Dude, that IS my custom built :P I built it this afternoon. Hah, it looks expensive?

Dide, that IS my custom built :P I built it this afternoon. Hah, it looks expensive?

Ah, I see what you did. You picked one of those generic Alienware look-a-like cases. :P

Ah, I see what you did. You picked one of those generic Alienware look-a-like cases. :P

Damn right :P @ 29.99 Hell yes! :cool:

I laugh at people who waste their money on crappy Alien ware machines, its like buying a MAC, way over priced for something that doesnt need to be that expensive. Atleast the look-a-like case was only $29.99 lol What kind of VGA card are you getting? The last computer I custom built for myself was a while back, its a dual CPU AMD64 with 4 gigs of ram, 2 and a half terrabytes of HD space and a cheap nVidia 256 MB AGP video card.

Alienwares are good computers though

Not really, they are just nice to look at, you can buy or build a computer just as fast or powerful for much cheaper.

Alienwares are good computers though

Nuh-uh. Very high prices, could use better hardware

Nuh-uh. Very high prices, could use better hardware

They are good computers just not for the price you pay.