Subway surfer+unsuccssuful R32 (B) train find+R62 (7) exterior speaker

NYtransit

Nice pics! :tup:

You know, it's idiots like those who are making the railfans look bad, subway surfing and crap. That's why that kid in 2003 died when he hit his head on a steel beam. I wouldn't be surprised if this kid went flying off after hitting a sharp curve. WTH?! :P:tdown:

wtf?? you cant do that, Even tho he did it. People are so stupid these days. Imagin the train speed increasing.. Then your in big trouble...

I image he got caught.. or not?

I slowed the video down and I get car #5xxx for the last 4 cars.. Maybe determining the first 4 cars would tell you what it shares for the last 4 cars?

If i were you i wouldnt just keep it like that, but report it.. At least you can have the time of incident/date or so..

btw great pics!

The subway surfer riding the back of that R46 (R) train made the stop at Elmhurst Avenue. If my perpective is correct, he arrived from Grand Avenue-Newtown and he was enroute to the express station at Roosevelt Avenue-Jackson Avenue. (Looks like the (R) train was Manhattan bound). The person that caught this focused on the tunnel a little as the (R) train faded into darkness. :tdown:

Nice photos by the way

Thats not surfing, surfing is when people ride on top of the train. I know when I was a kid morons who used to do this all the time on the A train from 80Th street until the train goes into the tunnel, and its pretty stupid either way.

Riding outside the subway car is considered "subway surfing" and you don't have to just be on top of the train car to surf.

Nice photos by the way

Nice pics, that dude is so stupid, he could have suffered a major fatality. You should have told a (MTA) employee. As for the R32 (;), I see it every morning around 7:30 to 7:40 bet. Avenue U and Avenue M going northbound.

Unless that idiot kid stayed on for a few more stops, chances are-by the time an MTA employee is notified, the kid would be long gone by then.

Archived