FBI unit set for more anti-terror raids in Queens; Colorado home raided

Harry

FBI agents with bomb-sniffing dogs Wednesday raided the Colorado apartment of an Afghan national linked to Al Qaeda and a plot to attack the New York City subway system.

Simultaneously, authorities swarmed over a nearby home believed to belong to a relative of Najibullah Zazi, hauling out boxes of evidence.

And Zazi, 25, met with investigators at FBI headquarters in Denver and provided a DNA sample, a fingerprint and writing samples, his lawyer said.

"My client is not involved in any terror plot," lawyer Arthur Folsom said. "He answered every question they had."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/09/16/2009-09-16_fbi_unit_set_for_more_antiterror_raids_in_queens_sources_fears_of_madridstyle_su.html#ixzz0RMtVxoSO

post-1-13328858078_thumb.jpg

post-1-13328858078_thumb.jpg

FBI agents with bomb-sniffing dogs Wednesday raided the Colorado apartment of an Afghan national linked to Al Qaeda and a plot to attack the New York City subway system.

Simultaneously, authorities swarmed over a nearby home believed to belong to a relative of Najibullah Zazi, hauling out boxes of evidence.

And Zazi, 25, met with investigators at FBI headquarters in Denver and provided a DNA sample, a fingerprint and writing samples, his lawyer said.

"My client is not involved in any terror plot," lawyer Arthur Folsom said. "He answered every question they had."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/09/16/2009-09-16_fbi_unit_set_for_more_antiterror_raids_in_queens_sources_fears_of_madridstyle_su.html#ixzz0RMtVxoSO

Good, it's about time we take a stand about the terrorists in this country and more specifically in NYC. I wouldn't be surprised if the next raid in Queens will be in the Elmhurst/Woodside area.

About 7 years ago they raided my neighbor's house across the street, this was around 8:00pm, I look out of my window and see the entire block full of double parked cars,at least 10, they were all unmarked, next thing I hear boom boom boom, the battering ram pounding the front door, these were the feds, anyway I see a lady carry out a few boxes, nobody from the house(man and his wife and 1 daughter were arrested. They spent about an hour and a half, he must have sang like a bird to the feds to spare his freedom. This guy was a muslim and my feeling was that they were using this guys house to hide something. He did have visitors quite often very late at night which I found suspicious.

The next few days every time this guy went outside his house he kept looking over his shoulder. He eventually sold the house and moved after about a month.

If they don't like the surveillance, questioning etc just deport them back to where they came from. America, love it or leave it.

Yeh I'm not to far from this action I'm in bayside and 2 days ago I saw 4 fighter jets fly over my house ,then they all swarmed around flushing I was like oooo somebody did something but I wasn't sure what happen ,then I turned on the news to find out these pricks don't learn .

I hope these peeps don't try nothing around anywhere .

I heard some fly by's today but it was only 2 Helo's .

Yoooo (J)oe

Archived