Exclusive! Orion VII NG #4332 @ Kingsbridge! M100!

mark1447

I caught it just a few minutes ago at 125th St and 3rd Avenue NB to 220th St!

Finally KB gets it! I wanna see it on the Bx9 and Bx41 too!!

Bus #4332 In Service! And it has the Sticker BTW!

24eypgz.jpg

Video:

There you go ;) =D

Nice catch! I didn't even know Kingsbridge was getting NG07's. They really need it, in my opinion. Those Orion 05s are breaking down.

Well kris [R160Bxxx] said that they were getting orders later. Im guessing this is the first O7s. Im also seeing soem SI Orion Vs on the M100, was on a few min ago, which the B/os seat blew up of air..

and thx!

Nice pic and catch! I think that was just delivered today. Anyway, Kingsbridge is set to get 78 NG's (Castleton's order is done and Flatbush should be too, I think) and there's already ~14 of them at the depot. The order is really speeding up; these 14 were all delivered in the past few days - week. In another thread I said that the order should be done for KB after 3 months...huge overestimation. I see the order being done in about a month, at this rate. Only 64 more buses to go.

Nice pic and catch! I think that was just delivered today. Anyway, Kingsbridge is set to get 78 NG's (Castleton's order is done and Flatbush should be too, I think) and there's already ~14 of them at the depot. The order is really speeding up; these 14 were all delivered in the past few days - week. In another thread I said that the order should be done for KB after 3 months...huge overestimation. I see the order being done in about a month, at this rate. Only 64 more buses to go.

4332 was delivered yesterday; it was parked behind 4336 (which I shot).

Nice find.

mind telling me KBs O7NG bus number range?

@all thx!

A VIDEO

LOL, wat time did u made the video. I should of loaded it first xD. Oh wel its exclusive for my channel anyways..

i caught it about 8min before i made this topic..

gd catch however ;)

LOL I SAW IT ON BX22 TO BUS NUMBER WAS 4075

You will see it on the Bx22 from time to time, tho the Bx22 is a Gun Hill bus, not KB!

LOL, wat time did u made the video. I should of loaded it first xD. Oh wel its exclusive for my channel anyways..

i caught it about 8min before i made this topic..

gd catch however ;)

You will see it on the Bx22 from time to time, tho the Bx22 is a Gun Hill bus, not KB!

it isnt my video i found it on youtube

Nice catch, but good luck finding them on the artic-crazed Bx9 and Bx41.

Yeah, if it gets on it. Tho the Bx9 have been on a few Orion Vs, dunno about the Bx41/41LTD...

Thanks btw and the rest!

@All video loaded to page 1

Archived