I Need Help Badly.

N-Trizzy2609

I need some advice.

About a few years ago. I had a crush on this girl who I didn't know her name. So I called her "Greta" cuz she looked like a Greta. Anyways, I talked about this person so much people though she was real. So I kept on with the charade. I made up storys and stuff about this imaginary person.

One night two girls came over and saw a pic of this imaginary person. They know the real person in that picture. Well they got angry and accuse me of stalking this person. I finally know I had to give up this imaginary person. So I told my girlfriend hoping she understands.

She got mad cuz I lied to her 10 months. She scared me cuz I thought she was going to leave me. She didn't but she doesn't trust me anymore. Now everytime I talk to her she says bitter things to me and make me feel like poop. I love her but I wish I can get her trust back.

I never cheated on her. I never tried to hurt her. I was in too deep. What could I do?

Plz try and help me a bit here.

Also no negative comments.

I need some advice.

About a few years ago. I had a crush on this girl who I didn't know her name. So I called her "Greta" cuz she looked like a Greta. Anyways, I talked about this person so much people though she was real. So I kept on with the charade. I made up storys and stuff about this imaginary person.

One night two girls came over and saw a pic of this imaginary person. They know the real person in that picture. Well they got angry and accuse me of stalking this person. I finally know I had to give up this imaginary person. So I told my girlfriend hoping she understands.

She got mad cuz I lied to her 10 months. She scared me cuz I thought she was going to leave me. She didn't but she doesn't trust me anymore. Now everytime I talk to her she says bitter things to me and make me feel like poop. I love her but I wish I can get her trust back.

I never cheated on her. I never tried to hurt her. I was in too deep. What could I do?

Plz try and help me a bit here.

Also no negative comments.

Me, I would probably just wait a while and see if it goes away. Dont do anything drastic now :P

(S)ince you put it out there all I have to say is your screwed up man sorry ,the only thing you keep from your girl is that chick on the side but not the chick that don't exist ,(M)y (6)yr old son don't even have one of those and you do ,sorry man you should get this deleted before your image gets beeped up o.k. and make it up to your girl by telling her something else cuz now you don't look so hot .(N)(T) get this deleted man for your own sake .(K)<R>

Trust takes time to regain. She's going to be angry at you for a while, and she's going to be a bit mistrustful, but if you watch your P's and Q's and don't do anything else stupid, she should turn back to her normal self.

Next time, do something that us adults have learned to do in order to avoid such miserable circumstances: KEEP YER TRAP SHUT.

You can PM me if you like.

The best advice when it comes to females.

As for Nick...what the hell is wrong with you? Crush on an imaginary person? Your eggs are scrambled, seek help.

She's real. The "greta" part was imaginary. "I had a crush on this girl who I didn't know her name. So I called her "Greta" cuz she looked like a Greta." Sounds familar.

Wow, I've never heard anything like this before. I don't know how your girlfriend can get upset over someone who's basically an unknown, but why on Earth would you put yourself in a predicament like this?! I hope your gf gets over this, but remember: don't try to make yourself look good by setting yourself up in an imaginary/fake relationship. See what's happening now?

The best advice when it comes to females.

As for Nick...what the hell is wrong with you? Crush on an imaginary person? Your eggs are scrambled, seek help.

She's real. The "greta" part was imaginary. "I had a crush on this girl who I didn't know her name. So I called her "Greta" cuz she looked like a Greta." Sounds familar.

yeah sorry Joe he's got you there. Nowhere in his initial post does it suggest he's crushing on someone who doesn't really exist. Sounds like someone making up stuff to not be teased by his peers for not having a gf in high school...i pretty much understand the story.

What exactly did you lie about that she's pissed off for anyway? If you just told your gf you had a crush on someone a few years ago she should be ok especially if you two are dating. So I guess it comes down to the lie in question.

I talked about this person so much people though she was real. So I kept on with the charade. I made up storys and stuff about this imaginary person.

Sounds pretty clear-cut to me.

Sounds pretty clear-cut to me.

the only thing imaginary here is the stories he made up about his interaction with her. This is a real live person that he was admiring from a distance. He made up a name for her (which a person would only do if he were too shy to find out her name for real) and stories about knowing her. Either way its a real person he's been talking about this entire time.

the only thing imaginary here is the stories he made up about his interaction with her. This is a real live person that he was admiring from a distance. He made up a name for her (which a person would only do if he were too shy to find out her name for real) and stories about knowing her. Either way its a real person he's been talking about this entire time.

Still doesn't change the fact that he's a dope for telling his girl about this.

Still doesn't change the fact that he's a dope for telling his girl about this.

I never said he was or he wasn't. I'm trying to get all the facts straight before i make an opinion and the one piece of info thats missing is the exact lie. So I want to know what the lie is. He said he lied for 10 months...lied about what? Did she get wind of the two girls that came over and accused him of stalking this girl and he lied about that for 10 whole months or was it something else?

Posting personal stuff on a public forum and expecting someone not to say somthing negative is almost a contradiction. As for dealing with the opposite gender, stick to yes and no answers and the less said, the better off you are. There is no use implicating yourself in something they have no idea about.

I never said he was or he wasn't. I'm trying to get all the facts straight before i make an opinion and the one piece of info thats missing is the exact lie. So I want to know what the lie is. He said he lied for 10 months...lied about what? Did she get wind of the two girls that came over and accused him of stalking this girl and he lied about that for 10 whole months or was it something else?

She's mad cuz I told her about this "greta" as my friend. She doesn't tolarete liars.

Keep yer crushes to yourself kiddo and don't make up "facts" that have any chance of biting you. It's a hard lesson but now it's one that's gonna stick with you cuz we all mistakes and what's important is you learn from them

Especially if you got a girlfriend, no need to go telling other people about your "crushes"...in the future some things are just for yourself, you can't trust everyone in this world to keep something quiet even if it's true, so why give them lies to spread if those lies can come back and bite you am i right?

It's a tough lesson to learn but come clean, face the music...and maybe your girl will take you back, and you'll have learned the lesson...if not, you're a kid, you'll meet plenty of girls later on, and you'll get over it....and still learned the lesson...

She's mad cuz I told her about this "greta" as my friend. She doesn't tolarete liars.

Then in that case she's totally overreacting IMO. First off you told her you knew someone you really didn't know only to come clean (i'm assuming you told her you had this huge crush on her). She should understand that while you may have had this crush on this "Greta" the fact remains that you've been with your gf for X amount of time.

Assuming other than this you've pretty much been at your best with her this should have been a disagreement for a short while that the two of you were able to put aside as water under the bridge. It now pretty much comes down to what exactly you said to her but bottom line the two of you should be able to talk about it, put it behind you both and move on.

I mean its not like you were cheating on her right? Just be like "I was stupid for having this happen to begin with and lets put it behind us"

That's my 2 cents...this isn't some major wedge in your relationship. At least it shouldn't be. There's worst stuff you could have lied about. Just make it a point to not lie again. The other option as countless people have said on the thread is you could have just said nothing since this person didn't even know you. Let her cool off when she does, if she allows you the chance to apologize, you apologize and move on.

The thing is to a girl, thinking about another girl is cheating. I know, I know, it's not...but I'm just saying that's just the way 90% of women think. That's why you keep it to yourself. Communication is key, but only to a point, just like when you meet a girl you probably don't want to hear about all her ex boyfriends well she don't want to hear about every girl you ever laid your eyes on and if she finds out, she gets mad.

That's just the way it is man, but wait it out and see if she'll get over it...definitely trying to resolve it right away isn't the answer just keep in touch with her, don't nag her don't give her the "we have to talk" crap and when the two of you are good and ready you can talk but for now just keep plaing "mea culpa" and tell her over and over what an idiot you are until she wants to hear something else from you then maybe you can explain yourself and say that it was a stupid thing you told some kids and not actually true

The thing is to a girl, thinking about another girl is cheating. I know, I know, it's not...but I'm just saying that's just the way 90% of women think. That's why you keep it to yourself. Communication is key, but only to a point, just like when you meet a girl you probably don't want to hear about all her ex boyfriends well she don't want to hear about every girl you ever laid your eyes on and if she finds out, she gets mad.

That's just the way it is man, but wait it out and see if she'll get over it...definitely trying to resolve it right away isn't the answer just keep in touch with her, don't nag her don't give her the "we have to talk" crap and when the two of you are good and ready you can talk but for now just keep plaing "mea culpa" and tell her over and over what an idiot you are until she wants to hear something else from you then maybe you can explain yourself and say that it was a stupid thing you told some kids and not actually true

yeah the whole reasoning behind my opinion on the matter was the fact he went and came clean and of course he hadn't made clear what he told his gf. =/

the only reason i pushed this far was to settle this assumption on here he was crushing on someone that didn't exist when he actually was crushing one someone who didn't know he exists. >.>;;

I remember the Greta part, but like Joe, I though Nick was stating that was a fairytale, and coming clean about it myself. As for telling his girlfriend, sometimes when one really likes someone, things just pop out, cause they think they love who they are with, but deep down inside, they are unhappy, and don't. Now saying that, when I had my two girlfriends at one point, the second knew of the first, the 1st wasn't suppose to find out about, but she did, cause I sent #2 a text, and she responded back, while the 1st was using my phone. What happened is the 1st got a challenge, and had to work harder to keep me, cause she knew I can leave anytime..........

Nick, she is possibly angry, but even though they don't like admitting it, women don't like to be bored, and you left her (and yourself) a project. They do like challenges, and you gave her one, by having her compete for your love and affection. She wants to take the place of your "Greta". If she didn't she would have bounced..........

As for what the others said, yes it is true, keep other girls to yourself, and don't tell your girlfriend of them, or past crushes that you still have feelings for........

If a relationship reaches the point that a female becomes your Special Person, then She is the one you should focus on.

1) Be honest and open.

2) Work on trust and faithfulness.

3) Leave your Special Person a short note every day.

4) She should not be just your Special Person, She should be your best friend and your partner.

5) Spend time together but allow Her to have personal time.

6) If you have a Special Person, feel blessed and covet no one else.

If a relationship reaches the point that a female becomes your Special Person, then She is the one you should focus on.

1) Be honest and open.

2) Work on trust and faithfulness.

3) Leave your Special Person a short note every day.

4) She should not be just your Special Person, She should be your best friend and your partner.

5) Spend time together but allow Her to have personal time.

6) If you have a Special Person, feel blessed and covet no one else.

7) She should have a fat ass.:cool:

j/k

Archived