R32 B Train Departs Brighton Beach for Coney Island Yard

NYtransit

Shiny! Can someone fill me on why there's a R32 B train please? Also, is this one of the Phase II trains from Concourse?

Um, no. These are Phase 1s, from Jamaica. Two sets were sent to Coney Island for extra service on the (:P and the (Q), but only one set has been out and the (B) sees it only during rush hours. Here's what happens: it leaves Coney island, picks up its passengers at Brighton Beach, heads to the Bronx and then goes out of service and sits at Concourse until p.m. rush. Then picks up passengers at Bedford Park Boulevard, heads back to Brooklyn, and then goes out of service after Brighton Beach. I'm surprised it hasn't popped up on the (Q), but I hope it does next week, or even for tomorrow's G.O. You never know....

Shiny! Can someone fill me on why there's a R32 B train please? Also, is this one of the Phase II trains from Concourse?

Great Pics, And Nice to meet you,Nope, Those R32's are Phase I's and they came from Jamaica, CI has 14-16 cars, You May expect More R32's to come, the Remaining 26 R32's at Jamaica might be going to CI, Something is going on when It comes to this but we will wait and see, Don't expect to see this R32 Run All day, They only run it during the rush Hours, They have been taking the train out of service for no reason, They put the train in differnt intervauls just to run it all day or evening and the damn dispasher still takes it out, And the Train ran Great, But for Railfans looking to ride this R32, You got to ride it during the Rush Hours, And To Me I rather it on the (Q), If this R32 was on the (Q) they will run it all day or evening, When I was on the (N) train, I saw that the Yard crew was taking out Old Parts of The SMEE's, That is a perfect Hint. I got it again At 145th st, It was on the spur Track at 135th st.

Great Pics, And Nice to meet you,Nope, Those R32's are Phase I's and they came from Jamaica, CI has 14-16 cars, You May expect More R32's to come, the Remaining 26 R32's at Jamaica might be going to CI, Something is going on when It comes to this but we will wait and see, Don't expect to see this R32 Run All day, They only run it during the rush Hours, They have been taking the train out of service for no reason, They put the train in differnt intervauls just to run it all day or evening and the damn dispasher still takes it out, And the Train ran Great, But for Railfans looking to ride this R32, You got to ride it during the Rush Hours, And To Me I rather it on the (Q), If this R32 was on the (Q) they will run it all day or evening, When I was on the (N) train, I saw that the Yard crew was taking out Old Parts of The SMEE's, That is a perfect Hint. I got it again At 145th st, It was on the spur Track at 135th st.

Taking old parts out of what SMEEs? That yellow IRT car that was in CI barn today?

Archived