R160A's in bad condition... ALREADY!

dmouse

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SMH. Honestly I believe the "ghetto" train lines do not deserve new equipment until the people learn how to get their act together, lines such as the R and F. It seems/sounds wrong, but it's their own fault, there is no way that I (or anybody for that matter) should open up my pockets and pay taxes for new equipment for people who don't pay taxes, and destroy property which doesn't belong to them. :mad: :tdown::tdown::tdown:

"Ghetto" train lines ? Where exactly are these lines located? Which boroughs and lines are you calling out? AFAIK the trains run in 4 boroughs and all yards have the same problems with the equipment. I thought the (MTA) and all levels of government take money from all riders, in all parts of the region. And, noting your age, I would guess that most riders have paid far more in taxes and fares than you have. Yet you have taken it upon yourself to decide car assignments ? .......I don't think so.

"Ghetto" train lines ? Where exactly are these lines located? Which boroughs and lines are you calling out? AFAIK the trains run in 4 boroughs and all yards have the same problems with the equipment. I thought the (MTA) and all levels of government take money from all riders, in all parts of the region. And, noting your age, I would guess that most riders have paid far more in taxes and fares than you have. Yet you have taken it upon yourself to decide car assignments ? .......I don't think so.

I bet hes talking about Jamaica. Which makes it "gettho" to him.. Besides its not only 1 area this will happen, and NOT just "ghetto" areas. Its all NYC!... Even within the city. Ive seen a few people in midtown Manhattan scratching the 160s and other cars. So Ghetto isnt the blame..

Archived