Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Aqueduct

Track inspection car

Ah yup it's making the rounds as usual...saw it at Grand Central heading northbound on 4tk a day or two ago...

the TGCs are not exactly rare. they are out quite often to check the tracks so that everything is in proper alignment. they don't check the tracks themselves, that's what the Sperry car is for.

SRS # 403, the Sperry car, has been working the IRT for the last few days. It's an eye-opening experience for a new T/O on a NTT who has to follow it down the road for any length of time. Fudged undies time, LOL.

SRS # 403, the Sperry car, has been working the IRT for the last few days. It's an eye-opening experience for a new T/O on a NTT who has to follow it down the road for any length of time. Fudged undies time, LOL.

I have experienced that "fun" quite a few times.....

I hate when thoes things come in to the station it look like the station just blew up and u can see the outside like daylight thoes cars are super bright hurts my eyes feels like ima fall in to the tracks if im to close.