Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R32 3838

R32 (B) Videos

Here 2 Video's that I took On the R32 (:P:

Don't Mind the extra sounds, Its just a Kid enjoying the R32.

rerember Me, I was at the railfanwindow I was the one that spoke in your video, The 1st vid is from yesterday the 2nd one is from today.

rerember Me, I was at the railfanwindow I was the one that spoke in your video, The 1st vid is from yesterday the 2nd one is from today.

oh,sorry i didnt know your name on tranist forums

oh,sorry i didnt know your name on tranist forums

No Prob, Yep, After that I took an R32, I saw an R46 that said Acuduect Racetrack and it had the JFK train to the plane logo in the back.

Yes, Chris, you are a spoke. Wherever there's a R32! Chris is behind it with a camera! Go R32 3838!!! LOL.

Nice RFW ride down the BMT Brighton! the lst time I went downthere,it was an R160 And an R68A, howevr, the cab access door window on the R160 (8852) was open.

hopefully that R32 set will remain on the Coney island routes and then switch to the BMT West end EL (The (D) Line), since that ROW is exclusively full-width cabs like the Brighton

Nice RFW ride down the BMT Brighton! the lst time I went downthere,it was an R160 And an R68A, howevr, the cab access door window on the R160 (8852) was open.

hopefully that R32 set will remain on the Coney island routes and then switch to the BMT West end EL (The (D) Line), since that ROW is exclusively full-width cabs like the Brighton

If this R32 is stored at Concourse and if there is a Yankee Game, It will be possible for it to show up on the (D) but it won't go to CI, The Yankee special trains terminate at 2nd ave and some trains terminate at World trade Center, That's you only chance to cacth a yankee special.

Anything is possible. I caught a R68A (D) train Yankee Special that went local stops via 8th Ave to WTC. If I do see a R32 sitting at the concourse yard after rush hour it's possible it can be used for a Yankee Special.

Anything is possible. I caught a R68A (D) train Yankee Special that went local stops via 8th Ave to WTC. If I do see a R32 sitting at the concourse yard after rush hour it's possible it can be used for a Yankee Special.

Correct