Subway sound recordings

SubaruWRX

It's definitely because of the way she says "Rockaway" I don't think I've heard any natives in that area say it as happy as that..

Funny some of the other stations could use improvements.. the voice can get a little muffled on some.. Also the sound gets louder for some stops over others..

I'm working on the new files so it's going to take a little while.. I will start with the (N)

Man the JFK Airport on the (J) has to be one of THE longest station name in the system...

Also I got a good horn sound from the Pullman R46 car I just have to find it.. speaking of that I want to thank all the passengers who had a clue what I was doing they were mindful :) I did have to switch cars when the guitar men came on (you might know them) other then that passengers are great :)

I need to redo almost the whole (6) because late night they seem to be in a rush and they cut off the saying where it's going and to stand clear of the door at almost every station which sucked because hardly anyone was on it at 3AM

Working on the (J) right now I should of re did it again so don't be alarmed when some stations are missing if I can't rid of some of the laughing in the background.

It seems at 2Am a lot of people still ride B)

trying to find where I put the (N) at lol I used about 8 folders

the r46 compressor motor sounds exactly like how the r62a compressor motor sounds, are you sure you din confuse the files?

I was under the impressions the G is running the R46?

Also the compressor could be also made by the same company

i hope if you're able to get to the (Q) which is my hometown line along with others on this forum..i wud suggest you do it coming Coney Island Bound the announcements sound so much better than manhattan bound a little bit

Yeah I noticed that it sounds better then manhattan bound.. I will see what I can do since I should be headed back in on Friday.

crap lol (2) & (4) got deleted by mistake in a format. I think the (Q) & (W) were also on as well I had no requests for them so I had to clean up the folders since I had about 30 files spread out in 10 folders starts to get messy because you can't rename them.

Archived