(Q) Shuttle, Coney Island and more

Sea Beach

I went to check out the (Q) shuttle today between CI and Kings Hwy,I got some pics and R160 announcements from that. and some CI shots and other stuff. I've also seen another railfanner taking pictures on the R160 (F) at CI,I believe there from here,I forgot there username.

Coney Island: R160,R68,R46 -- (D)(F)(Q)(N)

IMG_1705.jpg

IMG_1706.jpg

IMG_1707.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1713.jpg

IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

This is where the railfanner was standing and was taking a picture:

IMG_1718.jpg

(Q) Shuttle: R160

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1703.jpg

IMG_1704.jpg

IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg

Ditmas Ave (F)

IMG_1722.jpg

Enjoy! :(

-(V)

nice. I'm kinda surprised they do have a Q shuttle sign on the FIND.

Me to,its stupid they call it shuttle

Nice pics!

great photos

Nice!

Interesting that the (Q) FIND has such an oddball destination when even a common-sense one like (J) to Metropolitan isn't even available.

I really think its pathedic calling it shuttle,and like you said they can make that,and not a common sense one like (J) to Met,thats pathedic!

and I wonder why they didnt extend the (N) to Kings Hwy,and completely shutdown the (Q),and extend the shuttle bus to Atlantic Ave,instead of Prospect Park.

I wondered that too, I guess the crews didn't like to make the extra stops.

I'm glad I got my N on Brighton pics on 06.

I dont think its because of that,maybe its because they didnt want to get the (N)'s Kings Hwy mixed up with the (Q)'s? it would probally confuse the (N) riders.

wow,i'd like to see those pics! :cool:

Good stuff there! :tup:

By the way, that was me who was taking those pictures of that R160 (F) 9803-9812. I remember riding them on their first day of service on August 2nd on the (E) and I was surprised to see it on the (F). I was even surprised that they were sill linked up the same. So yup, you saw me! Lol :(

By the way, that was me who was taking those pictures of that R160 (F) 9803-9812. I remember riding them on their first day of service on August 2nd on the (E) and I was surprised to see it on the (F). I was even surprised that they were sill linked up the same. So yup, you saw me! Lol :(

Thanks! :)

o wow,you shouldve said something to me,lol. did you see me? I was the one who was staring at you,lol.

Thanks! :)

o wow,you shouldve said something to me,lol. did you see me? I was the one who was staring at you,lol.

Lol I guess...I saw you but I didn't know who you were! I don't necessarily talk to strangers...my mom and my dad raised me well! Lmao :(:cool:

Heh, I'm usually hesitant to approach anyone especially if I don't know who they are. :)

Lol I guess...I saw you but I didn't know who you were! I don't necessarily talk to strangers...my mom and my dad raised me well! Lmao :(:cool:

lol,I was the one that had that terquoise colored jacket on standing near the door. wow,lmaoooo

You can see them on NYCsubway.org namely like W8th St.

http://images.nycsubway.org/i66000/img_66144.jpg

wow,thats awsome!

btw,were you at CI today to?

Nice to see your pictures have improved, what was up with all the smoke on the (F)?

Thanks,I got this new cam back in July so thats why there better then before,I used to take pics with my phone cam.

I have no clue,I was just standing there and the smoke came out of no where!

(Q) shuttle? LOL! great pics! like the pic of the R160 (F) leaving ditmas avenue!

I know! Its really pathedic its called shuttle,lol.

Thanks! ;)

Archived