Bridges, lights, and streets of New York

Paul P

Gd pics! The BK Bridge walk looks hot!

And NEC Hells Gate :tup:

Thanks!

Excellent photos! Chinatown is like a ghost town at night i swear lol

Thanks Bill, it's a nice one though!

Oooooooh Apple Store...me want to go....er... I mean Good Pics!

Thanks!

The 2nd Brooklyn Bridge shot is awesome

I like it too, thanks for the comment!

(G)reat shots of Downtown and (S)eaport you made the (:)(B)ridge really look great in your shots even though I pass under it (FDR) everyday you caught it nicely.

Thanks for the (A)storia Park shot I miss that Park had some great times there.If you want (W)omen and nice looking ©ars then that's the spot by the (S)trip:tup::tup: (K)<R>

Great to see you got a picture of one of my local spots. The Apple Store rocks!

Nice photos! :tup::tup:

The apple store is nice and i be there almost every fw says of the week even tho im not Mac fan but a Win fan. I only go there for internet when im the city

Great shots! Keep up the good work!

Thanks man!

(G)reat shots of Downtown and (S)eaport you made the (B)(B)ridge really look great in your shots even though I pass under it (FDR) everyday you caught it nicely.

Thanks for the (A)storia Park shot I miss that Park had some great times there.If you want (W)omen and nice looking ©ars then that's the spot by the (S)trip:tup::tup: (K)<R>

Thanks, the park itself is a quiet place, that's why I like it, and Astoria is one of my favorite neighborhoods in the city. I like going by the bottom of the Hell Gate and watching people enjoying the morning there with some coffee and newspapers.

Great to see you got a picture of one of my local spots. The Apple Store rocks!

Nice photos! :tup::tup:

Thanks and it sure does! :cool:

Archived