Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel The Cool

Railfan Trip on Monday 9/28/2009

Since schools off on 9/28/2009, I wanna do a big railfan trip that day. Here's the plan

We meet up at the 57th Street Downtown (N)(Q)(R)(W) Middle of Platform at 10:30 AM.

- We Take an R160B (Possibly an R160A-2 (Q) train and record announcements and take it all the way to Prospect Park.

- Then we take the (S) Franklyn Avenue Shuttle to Botanic Garden Station for the (3) Train.

- Then we ride the (3) Train to New Lots Avenue and back down to Atlantic Avenue.

- After that we take the (D) Train to W 42nd Street-Bryant Park for the (7) train.

- Then we will take the (7) Train to 74th Street- Roosevelt Avenue for an R42 or R32 (V) train.

- Then we can take the (V) train to 23rd Street-Ely Avenue for the (G).

- After that we will ride the (G) to Hoyt Street and we will transfer for the (C) train and take the (C) train to W 4th Street.

And last but not least we take the (;) Train to W 145th Street and end our trip there.

Following stops for photos

Atlantic Avenue

Junius Street

New Lots Avenue

W 42nd Street Bryant Park

33rd Street

61st Street

74th Street-Roosevelt Avenue

23rd Street-Ely Avenue

Bedford Nostrand Avenue

Hoyt Street

W 4th Street

W 145th Street.

Please reply if you wanna come

oh, man! i'm in the city that day, but it's for a dentist appointment. even if i come, i'll probably have to ditch at around West 4 street. i'll check with my parents.

ok i guess since no one responded, i think Dan will probably go on his own?

and i will try to come into the city on PATH and catch a PA-5, then head uptown after the dentist appointment to see if there are any new 160's up in 207th.

Since schools off on 9/28/2009, I wanna do a big railfan trip that day. Here's the plan

We meet up at the 57th Street Downtown (N)(Q)(R)(W) Middle of Platform at 10:30 AM.

- We Take an R160B (Possibly an R160A-2 (Q) train and record announcements and take it all the way to Prospect Park.

- Then we take the (S) Franklyn Avenue Shuttle to Botanic Garden Station for the (3) Train.

- Then we ride the (3) Train to New Lots Avenue and back down to Atlantic Avenue.

- After that we take the (D) Train to W 42nd Street-Bryant Park for the (7) train.

- Then we will take the (7) Train to 74th Street- Roosevelt Avenue for an R42 or R32 (V) train.

- Then we can take the (V) train to 23rd Street-Ely Avenue for the (G).

- After that we will ride the (G) to Hoyt Street and we will transfer for the (C) train and take the (C) train to W 4th Street.

And last but not least we take the (:) Train to W 145th Street and end our trip there.

Following stops for photos

Atlantic Avenue

Junius Street

New Lots Avenue

W 42nd Street Bryant Park

33rd Street

61st Street

74th Street-Roosevelt Avenue

23rd Street-Ely Avenue

Bedford Nostrand Avenue

Hoyt Street

W 4th Street

W 145th Street.

Please reply if you wanna come

Nonono, you gotta edit that for time.

"We meet up at the 57th Street Downtown (N)(Q)(R)(W) Middle of Platform at 10:30 AM.

- Then we take the (S) Franklyn Avenue Shuttle to Botanic Garden Station for the (3) Train."

That will have you to Botanic Garden by at least 12:00

If you start at 9 or 9:30, you could be there by 11:30

"- Then we ride the (3) Train to New Lots Avenue and back down to Atlantic Avenue."

That will be another :30 to an hour (12:30)

"- After that we take the (D) Train to W 42nd Street-Bryant Park for the (7) train.

- Then we will take the (7) Train to 74th Street- Roosevelt Avenue for an R42 or R32 (V) train."

1:30 or 2:00

" - Then we can take the (V) train to 23rd Street-Ely Avenue for the (G).

And last but not least we take the (B) Train to W 145th Street and end our trip there."

If you start the trip at 9:30, you MAY end at 3:50 PM....now I'm not sure about that either :P

Oh brother............. You know if you'd READ the date bro, it says Sept 28, which passed... :confused:

Ay, I'll try to show up, if that's ok

Nonono, you gotta edit that for time.

"We meet up at the 57th Street Downtown (N)(Q)(R)(W) Middle of Platform at 10:30 AM.

- Then we take the (S) Franklyn Avenue Shuttle to Botanic Garden Station for the (3) Train."

That will have you to Botanic Garden by at least 12:00

If you start at 9 or 9:30, you could be there by 11:30

"- Then we ride the (3) Train to New Lots Avenue and back down to Atlantic Avenue."

That will be another :30 to an hour (12:30)

"- After that we take the (D) Train to W 42nd Street-Bryant Park for the (7) train.

- Then we will take the (7) Train to 74th Street- Roosevelt Avenue for an R42 or R32 (V) train."

1:30 or 2:00

" - Then we can take the (V) train to 23rd Street-Ely Avenue for the (G).

And last but not least we take the (:) Train to W 145th Street and end our trip there."

If you start the trip at 9:30, you MAY end at 3:50 PM....now I'm not sure about that either :P

Oh brother............. You know if you'd READ the date bro, it says Sept 28, which passed... :confused:

Yeah, I just realized that. Cant blame me, it was 3AM :P