3 Questions Regarding Bee-Line

mark1447

Hey i got 3 questions:

1) Is there any local bus that runs 24/7 to/from the Bronx and Westchester or just Westchester?

2) Why doesn't B/Os use the PA system to announce the stops like the (MTA)?

3) Is there any LTD buses? [Not Express]

Thanks ;)!

Hey i got 3 questions:

1) Is there any local bus that runs 24/7 to/from the Bronx and Westchester or just Westchester?

http://westchestergov.com/beelinebus/web_pdf_documents/web_2009_transit_guide_map.pdf

http://www.beelinebus.com/ Click timetables to answer questions 1 and 3

1. W20 is only almost 24-hour service daily except Thanksgiving and Christmas.

2. Some B/Os make announcement at major stops, but not all operators, especially on long bus ride. They announcement if passengers or newcomers request.

3. W21 is only peak limited going to White Plains in early rush hour and PM Rush Hour into Bronx. There is proposal to turn W21 into 7-Day Bus Rapid Transit Service to improve W20 local, W21 BRT, BxM4C buses. According to BRT Meeting, they also consider to operate W21 on these major holidays listed above.

W20/W21 Schedule- W21 LTD in blue shaded.

Plan for Bee-Line Central Park BRT Corridor

1. W20 is only almost 24-hour service daily except Thanksgiving and Christmas.

2. Some B/Os make announcement at major stops, but not all operators, especially on long bus ride. They announcement if passengers or newcomers request.

3. W21 is only peak limited going to White Plains in early rush hour and PM Rush Hour into Bronx. There is proposal to turn W21 into 7-Day Bus Rapid Transit Service to improve W20 local, W21 BRT, BxM4C buses. According to BRT Meeting, they also consider to operate W21 on these major holidays listed above.

W20/W21 Schedule- W21 LTD in blue shaded.

Plan for Bee-Line Central Park BRT Corridor

Thx even tho the 20/21 url u gave me is not a link..

W20 as almost? Isnt the W60/W42/W2 about the same as the 20

Thx, even tho thats a lot for me to look

Thx even tho the 20/21 url u gave me is not a link..

W20 as almost? Isnt the W60/W42/W2 about the same as the 20

Thx, even tho thats a lot for me to look

Not really.....click timetables and looks for the ones that have The Bronx and w/e Westchester terminals, but your welcome!

Not really.....click timetables and looks for the ones that have The Bronx and w/e Westchester terminals, but your welcome!

Oh. But acually, Not only the Bronx, i wanted to check on the entire westchester..

btw let me ask u. The 1W/1T(and 1C i think) do u have to pay like an Express but or is it the same $2.25.

Sry just lazy to look all over :) . Plus not familiar with W buses

Oh. But acually, Not only the Bronx, i wanted to check on the entire westchester..

btw let me ask u. The 1W/1T(and 1C i think) do u have to pay like an Express but or is it the same $2.25.

Sry just lazy to look all over :) . Plus not familiar with W buses

Its $2.25.....BxM4C is when you only pay $5.50

Hey i got 3 questions:

1) No

2) Cause they don't receive as much federal funds as the MTA. If they did, they would do their announcements, cause ADA undercovers would ride, and the feds would take all their federal monies away from them. That means no fed funds for wheelchairs or buses.........

3) the 21 is all I know of being Limited........

Archived