Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
LRG

Some weekend busfanning

On Saturday, I went railfanning and busfanning. On Sunday, no busfanning. By Saturday railfanning ties in with my busfanning. My railfan photos from the weekend are seen here.

So I caught the lowest-numbered R32 in service at 6 in the morning, headed to 59th Street and caught the 7:00 X1 bus to Staten Island:

MCI4311X1busatCentralParkSouth01.pngMCI4311X1busatCentralParkSouth02.png

I caught this after leaving Eltingville, MCI 2222:

MCI2222atRichmondAvenueandArthurKil.png

I rode that bus all the way to Eltingville Terminal, and then roamed at SI Mall for a while and then took some bus shots at Yukon before heading to Brooklyn:

YukonBusDepot01.pngYukonBusDepot02.pngMCIsoutsideofYukonBusDepot.pngMCIandOrion7NGatYukonBusDepot.pngOrion5and7NGatYukonBusDepot.pngOrion7NGatYukonBusDepot.png

That's all for buses! I headed back to Brooklyn at around noon. I was at Prospect Park and caught some shuttle buses in action:

RTS9059bentnumberplate.pngShuttlebusesatProspectPark.png

See more of my railfanning at the link above.

Thanks for the tip Mark. :tup:

To a mod: can you please move this thread to the NYC bus subforum please? I posted them here by accident. Thanks.