B15 Question

Zman

Since the MTA website can't give me the answer, I turn to you guys.

I'm trying to find out whether the B15 makes any stops along Conduit Ave in Queens or makes no stops at all. If it makes no stops, I'm assuming that the bus goes express from Pan Am Road to Linden Blvd near Drew St.

Is this correct? Thanks for responding.

Since the MTA website can't give me the answer, I turn to you guys.

I'm trying to find out whether the B15 makes any stops along Conduit Ave in Queens or makes no stops at all. If it makes no stops, I'm assuming that the bus goes express from Pan Am Road to Linden Blvd near Drew St.

Is this correct? Thanks for responding.

The B15 do not make any stops along Conduit Avenue in Queens. JFK bound direction it stops right in of the Rite-Aid of Linden Blvd and 78th Street and goes straight to JFK Airport and stops @ the Lefferts Blvd AirTrain station and then its regular stops to Terminal 4.

To Bed-Stuy direction after it picks up ppl from Leffferts Blvd AirTrain station it goes straight along Conduit Avenue making no stops until it gets to Linden Blvd and 79th Street!

Hope this video helps out a lil....this is Bed-Stuy/Woodhull Hospital bound!

A video of the Conduit!

I always loved the Conduit (or that section of the Belt). Just something interesting about how it intertwines with other highways (Linden merging in, and then the Nassau Expwy, and then becoming Sunrise as the highway splits off as Brookville/Cross Island). I was getting a kick, when checking out the Airtrain or other new development in the airport of taking the B15 through the terminals, then then via this stretch. Before, when I was a kid, I would often be with people driving from Linden or occasionally, Shore Pkwy to wherever we were going.

Archived